TPP Villain Compendium I

tiger

Heylo all

I have a question for you. I'm slowly working on vol II, adding correcting, adjusting and such. I'm already over 300 pages and still have the majority of groups to go. Now some are large and some are small but it's save to say that this volume will be well over 700 pages. That's gonna be a thick book for sure. So my question would be if you'd prefer 1 very large book or 2 smaller books. I'm not sure if or what the limit on a page count for a softback book is so I'm not saying it's gonna be to big. I'm just wondering for the sake of convenience which you would prefer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering what pranks CLOWN has pulled off since the reintroduction. I also wonder if they picked up either new members or an agent core.

My idea of an agent core for CLOWN (The COLLAGE), are basically a bunch of normal who are fans of CLOWN, and have skills they might need at certain times. They are basically normal people in clown masks and graduation gowns and a force field belt, anti-gravity vest, and extending artificial arms, and no weapons at all.

On 12/9/2020 at 5:08 PM, tiger said:

Just a note, definitely gonna be two villain group books. Look like first book will be A thru I and second M thru Z. Both will be probably 350+ pages but not 100% sure yet. Book one will include 2 new teams, book two will include 1 for sure

No villains J-L?

7 hours ago, steriaca said:

My idea of an agent core for CLOWN (The COLLAGE), are basically a bunch of normal who are fans of CLOWN, and have skills they might need at certain times. They are basically normal people in clown masks and graduation gowns and a force field belt, anti-gravity vest, and extending artificial arms, and no weapons at all.

I feel like the Agent Corps is a really James Bond idea that somehow took over Hero 3rd edition.  In the comics agents are relatively rare.

That said, I always liked the Jokerz from Batman: Beyond.  Basically street thugs with a clown theme.  They saw themselves as the heirs to *the* Joker.  Batman saw them as a bunch of wannabes.  (The man himself treated them like a pre-made henchmen brigade when he arrived on scene.  Which was about as survivable for the Jokerz as it was for any of his other Henchmen)

• 2 weeks later...