TPP Villain Compendium I

tiger

Looking forward to VC2 and 3, and Forgotten VC 1 and 2 (if that's even going to be a thing).

Make sure you credit the original creators (like you would ever forget), and here is hopeing 2021 is a good year for us all.

Humm...wonder if the POD is coming with tent figures?

11 hours ago, steriaca said:

I got the downloads. What I wish to have are cardboard character tents, all ready for cutting and tapping together. 

Unfortunately, there is no option in the POD for that as far as I know. I also can't have those pages as card stock and the rest regular paper. So this was the best fix I could do, sorry.

1 hour ago, tiger said:

Unfortunately, there is no option in the POD for that as far as I know. I also can't have those pages as card stock and the rest regular paper. So this was the best fix I could do, sorry.

Don't worry about it. I got enough cardboard based on how many Amazon boxes I still have laying around. 

22 minutes ago, steriaca said:

There useless to me, but it comes with HDC.

Thats good to know about your needs.  I still want them. 

RJD59 bought them on this site & didn't get them.  I bought them on this site & didn't get them.  We are both hoping someone speak to that.

I bought the PDF here in the hero store, not POD, and not thru RPGnow. I did not get the hdc files. There was no link in my purchase to download them, only a link for the pdf. The HDC files are useful to me and are supposed to be included with the purchase along with the cardboard miniatures. I'm just looking to get what I paid for! Maybe Tiger and Hero aren't aware that the hdc files aren't showing up when purchased, I don't know! Figured here was a good place to make those in charge of he problem. I am waiting on a response from support at the moment.

On 12/29/2020 at 1:35 PM, tiger said:

Have the final cost all figured out now. IT will be $22.99 for the 356pg PDF, with HD files and cardboard miniatures. For the printed book will be $32.99 and for +$5.00 you can add the HD files & Cardboard Miniatures.

That's far more reasonable for pod then I expected. I would have guessed 40 to 45 range for print

Review-ish.

Dr. Koo: Intresting that he is not attached with the Geodesic or Dragon Tong. He gives off a "yellow peril" vibe. Plus a bit of the Demon's Head from Batman.

Terror Incorporate: Nice little South America super terrorists organization. 

Bruja Balam: Her power section mentions a VVP, but her stats don't have a VVP. I suggest giving her a 120 or 180 point core, 60 control cost VVP, only changeable between scenes. This allows her to have three different decent attack spells and a method of changing them, but also a way for her to 'choose badly' and be stuck with useless spells if she is not careful. 

Oeramm and Red Death: intresting. Oeramm has both Champions and Fantasy Hero stats. Lots of zombie agents.

PsiKing: Intresting psionic mastermind which is different from Menton.

White Queen/Mr. Black: A woman who feels she has to hide her true gender in order to get ahead in crime. She is basically a skilled normal with a powered bodyguard (White Shade).

Black Spyder: An evil Spiderman. No Vemon included. 

Flying Tiger: Generally can fly, has claws, and animal senses.

Graviton: An arrogant mutant who is powerful, but can still be taken down a peg or two. Right now he has no mutant messiah fetish. 

Killer Bee: An evil Ant Man without an option to grow.

Literon: Feels like an evil Captain Marvel 2/Pulsar.

Mutant Stalker: Scary anti-mutant sniper. 

Napalm: Fire gadget mutant hater. Might work well with Mutant Stalker.

Night Shadow: Evil Batman.

Warbird: Evil War Machine with wings.

White Dragon: A martial artist who can become a white dragon.

• 2 months later...