TPP Villain Compendium I

tiger

So TPPVC 3 is the rest of the teams from I to Z? And TPPVC 4 is all the solo villains?

I'm sure you would like to stuff the solo villains into TPPVC 3 instead of creating a 4 especially for them. Then their is the still theoretical Forgotten Enimies collection (8 books worth, plus some extras into one book? Maybe.). Can my wallet survive such a thing? (Note: question is negligible, especially if there is one or two more stimulus checks before Covid is whiped out of most of our lives.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 9:06 AM, tiger said:

Vol III with have 3 new groups not previously released. The Riech, Necronus & the Brood and The Serpent Collective. Plus released groups J-Z

The Riech sounds like your sterotypical Nazi lovers. Nothing wrong there.  Every superhero likes to punch Hitler in the face.

Necronus & The Brood? I don't like the name because of the connection/confusion with The Brood of The Brood and Dr. McQuark fame. Also might get in trouble with the Allison family about the name. Prehaps The Family Necron would be a better name?

The Serpent Collection? Marvel called. They want their Serpent Society back. Honestly I wouldn't worry as long as there is no overlap between membership of either group.

5 hours ago, steriaca said:

The Riech sounds like your sterotypical Nazi lovers. Nothing wrong there.  Every superhero likes to punch Hitler in the face.

Kinda but not

Necronus & The Brood? I don't like the name because of the connection/confusion with The Brood of The Brood and Dr. McQuark fame. Also might get in trouble with the Allison family about the name. Prehaps The Family Necron would be a better name?

Don't remember a Brood in Circle & METE. I know that Marvel has a alien race but mines not

The Serpent Collection? Marvel called. They want their Serpent Society back. Honestly I wouldn't worry as long as there is no overlap between membership of either group.

lol, they'll get over it :)

On 5/13/2021 at 6:03 PM, steriaca said:

Sorry. I misremembered The Blood as The Brood.

As for the Serpent Collective? How are they different from King Cobra and his Ouroboros (pages 80-98 of the Champions VV1)?

Magical & cult like elements. Gonna add WITCH for ya too