TPP Villain Compendium I

tiger

• 1 month later...

Humm. Who are the three lovely baddies pictured?

I remember running a group of Serpent Society rejects for Marvel Superheroes rpg I called The Union of the Snake. The members were:

The Cockatrice: Mutent with an always on death gaze (he wears sunglasses so he doesn't actually kill someone he doesn't want dead). He also has tallob hands.

Pit Viper: Brick with a darkness generator in his suit's tail and the ability to see through it.

Blindsnake: Martial artist born without eyes.

Rattler: Sonic blaster in tail.

I'm sure you don't need more members of the Serpent Collective. Humm. You have any hints to make them different than the Obororus (Kong Cobra's supervillain arm)? I'm sure we can tell them appart from the Dragon Branch of VIPER (for one, only half the members are named after snakes).

On the side note: there should be small notes on how to turn each member into a VIPER Dragon or CoIL Oborous. Or any other option if you wish. Mystics can be either VIPER or DEMON agents. Hi-Tech can be VIPER or any other group. Mutants and others could be either VIPER, CoIL, or anyone else.

By the way: WooHoo! Bucks in 6!

9 hours ago, steriaca said:

By the way: WooHoo! Bucks in 6!

Not a big BB fan, but nice to see someone new win a championship.

The Serpent Collective is different, IMHO, to the others. Also has a added little twist to it.

On another note, I've decided to put WITCH in the TPP Champions Organizations line instead of the next TPPVC volume. They're gonna fit better there with my concept for the group.

2 minutes ago, tiger said:

Not a big BB fan, but nice to see someone new win a championship.

The Serpent Collective is different, IMHO, to the others. Also has a added little twist to it.

On another note, I've decided to put WITCH in the TPP Champions Organizations line instead of the next TPPVC volume. They're gonna fit better there with my concept for the group.

Nice to know that. Looking forward to seeing what your take on the team is. Many think the supervillain arm is going to be variations on Gremlin. While maybe there can be one or more people using the formula to change themselves, it shouldn't be the be all to end all of WITCH supers.

There are some basic ideals which may make good villains.

1) A former fashion model who became scared by a former lover, the method of scaring may also lead to super powers. (Hag seems like an idea name for this type)

2) A strong and naturally resistant woman using a large axe. A derogatory word for an overbearing woman is a Battleaxe after all. Also, Lizzie Bourdon (took an axe...).

3) An out and out lesbian who expresses the "women are naturally superior" attitude. Beyond sexual preference, might not have a true reason for the "all men are evil" attitude. 

And finally...

4) Someone emotionally broken by the men in her life. Seems to been driven to her "all men are evil" attitude. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update on Vol III. Had some modifications and the page count is 408 now. Waiting to hear from printer on when I can order proofs. Looks like it will be $27.00 for the PDF, HD files and cardboard minis. The print version will be $37.00 for the book and for an addition $5.00 you receive the PDF, HD files and cardboard minis. Her is the adjusted TOC. I hope to order the proofs next week which means October is possible for the release barring any issues. I let you know as soon as I find out.

Table of Contents.pdf

7 hours ago, steriaca said:

Table of contents looks good.

Any plans past part 3? I don't know if you actually have enough Forgotten Enimies to make a Forgotten Enimies volume of a decent size, but you could. 

Not sure on TPP VC volumes. Jason has mentioned doing a compendium for the Forgotten Enemies when I'm finished, which will be part of Hall of Champions  at DriveThruRPG. Planning on Muerte as the next POD, then Wondrous Treasures or Dead Orc Pass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...