HeroMachine

unclevlad

Some of you probably know this site but it was new to me.  HeroMachine.com.  Needs Flash;  they're working on that, since Flash is gonna go bye-bye fairly soon, but the online version is free.  You can buy a copy for Mac or PC pretty cheap too.

This is Simoom.  Simoom is a regional name for a very, very nasty desert wind...VERY hot, very dusty.  That inspired his power set...a few different types of blast, can lock you into a sandstorm that's all in your head, can create a region of blowing dust that blocks all sight (but not his), desolid (but at full END so not for long).  I think the visuals come out quite nicely;  wanted a little different head gear, but that one works.

I'm probably going to buy the PC version cuz it was fairly easy to use, and it's fun to do this.  And I can't draw for squat. :)

simoom.gif