Ultimate Base Sheet

Gandalf970

3 hours ago, Spence said:

I don't think I ever saw any forms in 6th ed for anything but characters.

5thR had multiple forms in the resource kit, but we never got that for 6th.

No manual Base sheets that I know of.  There is a Hero Designer export format for Bases posted here (Text export only):

https://www.herogames.com/files/file/92-txt-6e-straight-text-bases-gorden-feiner/

Posted by someone named Spence.

8 hours ago, C-Note said:

No manual Base sheets that I know of.  There is a Hero Designer export format for Bases posted here (Text export only):

https://www.herogames.com/files/file/92-txt-6e-straight-text-bases-gorden-feiner/

Posted by someone named Spence.

When the Hero switched to a new host and software a few years ago, some of us pulled material from the old site and uploaded it here so it wouldn't be lost.  That is probably one of them.  I can't remember what all was moved.

Gandalf: I am not being snarky, not enough coffee yet. What do you mean by ultimate base sheet? One from the book Ultimate Base? One with everything on it?

If you're wanting one made in HD what are you wanting to see on it? Base (haha) stats I know along with powers/abilities, etc...

Oh, and what format? I mainly do HTML/CSS...can play with HTMLbook though so it PDFs correctly