Grimoire Arcanium

tiger

Hey All

Just wanted to announce that work on Tiger Paw Press second Print On Demand title has started. Grimoire Arcanium will hold all schools of magic from our spellbook titles. Spells from The Lost Grimoire, Grimoire Arcana I, II, II, The Elemental Grimoire, Necromancy & Time Magic will be included in the title. The 262 page PDF will be bookmarked and Hero Designer files will be included in the non-print title. The POD title is expected to be 29.99 and the PDF and files can be included in the purchase for $5.00. Grimoire Arcanium will be available for purchase in early 2021

SBA-FC.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey All

Just an update I should have the proofs within the next few weeks, if that happens and they are all ok the Grimoire Arcanium should be able to be released in January. The finial price tally will be $19.99 for the 262pg bookmarked PDF, $29.99 for the printed book and you can get the PDF and HD files with the book for an extra $5.00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tiger said:

Grimoire Arcanium is now available at DriveThruRPG and soon to the Hero Games webstore. Available in PDF format, PDF with Hero Designer files and Print On Demand. Hope you find it useful and enjoyable.

Will it be $19.99 on HeroGames? Lists as 24.99 for PDF on DriveThru.

Just wanted to make it clear. The prices on DriveThruRPG and the Hero Games webstore are the same for my titles, other than the odd sale I run on DriveThru RPG. This title is $19.99 for the PDF & $24.99 for the PDF & Hero Designer files on both sites. Unfortunately, Th Print On Demand is only available on DriveThruRPG. It's $32.99 for the Print On Demand & $37.99 for the Print On Demand, PDF & Hero Designer files. I hope this clears everything up