I will probably regret telling you all this

Duke Bushido

but one of my favorite (nonalcoholic) sipping refreshments involves Bold Ginger Ale, and in particular, Canada Dry Bold Ginger Ale (which is strange, because Canada Dry is not my favorite ginger ale, but their bold is my favorite bold).

Not by itself, though.   Shake in some cinnamon.    Yes, it's a serious PITA to stir in.

If you've gotten the ratio correct, it's also _totally_ worth it.

:D

(Don't buy it all up, please.  Leave some for me....)

I preferred Schweppes too.  Never tried the heritage, but I dropped all soft drinks several years ago when I found out my blood was doing a good imitation of syrup.

That actually sounds really good;  cinnamon and ginger play quite nicely with each other.  Hmm...I need to get some processed ginger, the dried doesn't ever cut it.  Almod flour muffins...or the occasional pancake (not very big, mind)...with ginger and cinnamon.  I love using cake spice for this, but my favorite spice dealer dropped theirs.

The only problem in ginger ale is, it obviously goes flat in the process of mixing it in....

Not a fan of ginger, ale, or cinnamon.

But if you take vanilla cream soda and add some Hershey caramel ice cream syrup, it tastes like the Butterbeer they sell at the Harry Potter theme parks.

It's good either chilled or frozen. 

The Butterbeer, not the Harry Potter theme parks.

Water for me...but not bottled water.  All bottled water tastes like what I imagine cardboard tastes like.  Filtered tap water would be my preference.

The wife is a dedicated coffee drinker...like "Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" coffee drinker.  Otherwise she goes for regular bottled water or the occasional Pellegrino.

2 hours ago, Starlord said:

Water for me...but not bottled water.  All bottled water tastes like what I imagine cardboard tastes like.  Filtered tap water would be my preference.

The wife is a dedicated coffee drinker...like "Don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" coffee drinker.  Otherwise she goes for regular bottled water or the occasional Pellegrino.

Is Pellegrino that drink you get from squeezing pelicans really hard?

2 minutes ago, Cygnia said:

The majority of non-alcoholic drinks I consume is tea, water, and seltzer.  Soda is a special once in a while treat, so I want it to be quality when I do drink one.

Or, horchata when we go to the local Mexican place for carry-out.

No joke here, what is horchata?  I’ve seen the commercials for some booze that’s a blend of horchata and rum.

I like ginger ale, particularly for a queasy stomach. Also pretty good to drink when at a bar if I don't feel like imbibing—a glass of pale champagne-looking liquid fits in a lot better than cola in a glass.

6 hours ago, Greywind said:

I'm a Pepper. Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?

Though this is where my true loyalty lies. My blood type tests as Diet Dr. Pepper.