Bad Costume Ideas (For fun)

JmOz

36 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

You know, even when I was a kid, I just assume those were cheerleaser skirts, with the shirts underneath.  And I would _like_ to think the Great Scott would arrive at a similar solution.

I really, _really_ would....

Skorts is the word you're seeking.

2 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

You know, even when I was a kid, I just assume those were cheerleaser skirts, with the shirts underneath.  And I would _like_ to think the Great Scott would arrive at a similar solution.

I really, _really_ would....

I'm sure they are the cheerleader outfits that have the bottoms under the skirts.  However, with a kilt....

Gotta level with ya, Steriaca:

My tow favorite characyers in Uresei Yatsuta were Sakurambo and Mari.  The idea that a super-powerfully muscular woman would look just as muscular as a super-powerfully muscled man-- well, this was the first time I'd seen it done- but it just made so much more sense to me.  I started kind of researching it (it was the 70s; there was no internet, and barely any women's sports) and discovered (seriously: it wasnt as popular culture then) that yes; while its more difficult without chemical assistance due to Testosterone production being generally lower in women, women can become just as muscular and powerfully built as men.

Mock my ignorance if you must, but it was the 70s; I was in my teens, and had never heard of female body building.

At any rate, I have been quite disappointed with artists and writers who refuse to allow their female bricks (non-magical bricks, anyway) be presented they way they should look.

Well, I'm not complaining on there size. She-Hulk would probably tower both if them. I just prefer my female bricks with a chest, no mater how slight.

Still, I think they got the short end of the magical girl stick. There only powers are superhuman strength and durability. The only use for that wand Ora has is as a bludgeon.

On 1/4/2021 at 10:45 AM, Duke Bushido said:

My tow favorite characyers in Uresei Yatsuta were Sakurambo and Mari.  The idea that a super-powerfully muscular woman would look just as muscular as a super-powerfully muscled man-- well, this was the first time I'd seen it done- but it just made so much more sense to me. 

And I assume Ataru had a hard time keeping his hands off either of them because they were female. And probably got slammed repeatedly as well as electrocution by Lum.

10 hours ago, Pariah said:

The online comic Evil Inc. features a character names Giant Tess. She can grow to enormous heights. She is always shown wearing a skirt. And it's been explicitly stated that she goes commando.

Have they given any guidelines for becoming a character in that comic?

Asking for a friend....

On 1/4/2021 at 8:45 AM, Duke Bushido said:

My tow favorite characyers in Uresei Yatsuta were Sakurambo and Mari.  The idea that a super-powerfully muscular woman would look just as muscular as a super-powerfully muscled man-- well, this was the first time I'd seen it done- but it just made so much more sense to me.  I started kind of researching it (it was the 70s; there was no internet, and barely any women's sports) and discovered (seriously: it wasnt as popular culture then) that yes; while its more difficult without chemical assistance due to Testosterone production being generally lower in women, women can become just as muscular and powerfully built as men.

Mock my ignorance if you must, but it was the 70s; I was in my teens, and had never heard of female body building.

At any rate, I have been quite disappointed with artists and writers who refuse to allow their female bricks (non-magical bricks, anyway) be presented they way they should look.

Who is Mari? Is she from one of the OVAs?