Premade first adventure

Hey, new kid!
  Your request is a little broad for me to get a handle on.  Do your players already have characters written up and have decided whether you’re a team already or just a group of heroes doing a team-up and you just need an episode to run for them or are you looking for a test game with pre-made Player Characters, so you folks can decide if you like the system?
   We as a group can help either way, it’s just easier if we know what you need.

A complete pregen, with characters, to learn and decide if we like the system. Like I said prefer a non-supers game. I am not a huge super fan, looking to test out basic mechanics before jumping in with both feet anyways. When Alternity released years ago it had Exit 23, that was adapted to Gurps and is an excellent "try the rules out adventure". This is exactly what I am looking for. 

If you’re not a fan of comics I don’t think you’re going to enjoy running a Superhero campaign. The same way someone who doesn’t like Fantasy wouldn’t be a good D&D DM.   Is this something that your players have asked for?

The Hero system is extremely versatile and can support anything from D&D style fantasy to Mission: Impossible type spy stories to Weird West and epic Science Fiction.  On this site in the downloads section are manuals for Hero Games Star Trek, both Original Series and Next Generation.

I’m not trying to scare you away, and I don’t make a dime off of anything you may buy or use.  I’m just someone who finds these rules useful and I like the people here. There are a lot of sites that show off their builds for different characters from both Marvel & DC, and when setting up first time players I always suggest they play a version of their favorite character.  That way they have an automatic understanding of how the powers are supposed to work and what that type of Hero behaves like.  Batman and Captain America may have similar write-ups but act very differently.

Unfortunately Hero doesn’t have a pre gen adventure like you’re looking for, but I think this group can help you find everything you might need for a good game.

Welcome, Phantomxistance! Glad to have you aboard. We're more than happy to assist you as we can. :yes:

Quick question: Which edition of Hero System is your group playing? That would lead to different resources, depending.

EDIT: Assuming Sixth Edition, you might find one of these freebies to your liking:

3 hours ago, Phantomxistance said:

Thanks man, I think one of these will do nicely. I am looking at playing sixth, I have a few books already. 

For a moment there, I thought you wrote "I am looking at playing sith."

And the thought flashed through my mind, "that's not going to work out well in the Star Trek campaign"...before I went back an re-read your sentence to see what it actually said.

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side, petaQ!"

49 minutes ago, archer said:

For a moment there, I thought you wrote "I am looking at playing sith."

And the thought flashed through my mind, "that's not going to work out well in the Star Trek campaign"...before I went back an re-read your sentence to see what it actually said.

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side, petaQ!"

That actually sounds like a pretty cool crossover campaign.    
Jim Kirk as a cocky smuggler,  Spock as a Zen-like Jedi Master of the Force, Sulu as Commander of Rogue Squadron and of course.....Emperor Kahn!

8 minutes ago, Tjack said:

That actually sounds like a pretty cool crossover campaign.    
Jim Kirk as a cocky smuggler,  Spock as a Zen-like Jedi Master of the Force, Sulu as Commander of Rogue Squadron and of course.....Emperor Kahn!

I hesitate to ask but given Kirk's reputation, will there be a 

Spoiler

Princess Lay-yah?

16 minutes ago, Tjack said:

Nope, her bare toned midriff and thigh high boots had a BIG and lasting effect on me as a young lad.  Thank you Nichelle Nichols,  where ever you are.

Right there with you, Tjack. :love:  But for this crossover, I'd rather she wear Leia's metal bikini.

EDIT: And this, Phantomxistance, is what we call thread drift. Best get used to it, it happens a lot here. :P

They do look good and are basic, easily understandable archetypes.  I have toyed with all kinds of variants before, like making a spider-man clone called Dr Nope.  I want it to appeal to younger players and feel fresh and fun for modern people rather than just appeal to old grognards like me.