Their Garbage and Sludge, Combined!

BoloOfEarth

I'm writing up a variation on this character (from our good friend Enforcer84 for the New Peace Armada in the Villain Theme Team thread):

On 5/3/2010 at 3:23 AM, Enforcer84 said:

Re: Create a Villain Theme Team!

Typhon an idealistic if single minded young man who can summon "Pollution Elementals" to attack polluters. Smog creatures, Sludge monsters, Garbage Golems and the like. his powers have the positive effect of drawing local pollutants to a concentrated form for use in his elemental bodies and when defeated they actually dissipate going to an extra-dimensional space he calls the "Cancer."

On the downside they're destructive and he's not always in total control they can escape and his team has to help stop them

Aside from his summoning ability Typhon is very hard to harm (and shut up), has near total life support, and can fly. He makes allusions to mythical Greek heritage.

He looks like a tanned muscle beach bum in a black costume with white belt, gloves, boots and a chest symbol that is a white globe. He has brown hair and no mask.

(I'm changing the character to a woman, but that doesn't really affect my question.  Also, this is for a campaign with heroes starting out at 315 points.)

What I'd like to do is have her summon man-sized "lesser pollution elementals" (LPEs) of various types, and then during combat combine at least four of them into a larger "greater pollution elemental" (GPE).  I already have the Summon power for the LPEs, which I've written up as: 

Call Lesser Pollution Elementals: Summon 2x 225-point creatures, Expanded Class (Limited Group; +½); Extra Time (Full Phase; -½).  75 AP, 50 RP, 7 END.

For the GPE, I'm thinking something like:

Combine Pollution Elementals: Summon 350-point creature; Extra Time (Full Phase; -½), Requires at least 4 LPE's (-½?  I'm basing that on Require Multiple Users).

As-is, this would create the GPE without technically removing the LPEs.  Should I remove them with a Side Effect on the new Summon?  Or a custom Limitation of some sort?  Or should there be a limitation on the LPE summoning?

Thank you in advance for your input on this.