DOGDBTR

Starlord

Dog doubter.

Its a populist movement that believe in the conspiracy theory that there are no dogs in the world. Any dogs you see and or have met is a cgi simulation or a cleverly disguised very small horse.

They been catching on youtube and I did not believe them at first but after listening to a couple of thousands of videos I am starting to think they have a point.

There are just to many things that dont add up. Why does all dogs have four legs just like horses do? How are big dog food involved? Why does so many politician like dogs?

56 minutes ago, Trencher said:

Dog doubter.

Its a populist movement that believe in the conspiracy theory that there are no dogs in the world. Any dogs you see and or have met is a cgi simulation or a cleverly disguised very small horse.

They been catching on youtube and I did not believe them at first but after listening to a couple of thousands of videos I am starting to think they have a point.

There are just to many things that dont add up. Why does all dogs have four legs just like horses do? How are big dog food involved? Why does so many politician like dogs?

WTAH? This is really a thing?

Only in a post-factual world, I suppose.

* slowly continues to lose hope for the human race *