Old school is the best school

OK last saved file I have that isn't obviously from some other source (like I have a few pre-publication shared versions of articles).  This one is Brick Tricks, all things a super strong character can do.

• Ripping up a chunk of concrete, piece of a wall, etc and using it as a sheild 
  • Force Wall with appropriate lims. 
  • Breaking foci, peeling off powered armor, etc, 
  • Dispel vs Breakable foci with various limits to taste
  • Limited Tunneling can make a good power for ripping effortlessly through the bank vaults and things like that. 
  • A HKA defined as "unrestrained strength" for ripping apart robots and other inanimate object, going on the 4 color assumption of a CAK. Less moral bricks could use this against the living.... 
  • Super Recovery: Aid to stats, any below normal self only. The brick's powerful body can shake off debilitating effects in a moment. Could also be a justification for Power defense 
  • Long Distance Throw:Flight UAO, must grab target first. Defense would be flight, extreme weight or breaking the grab.  
  • Double Knockback on Strength with extra time lim ("windup") For REALLY huge knockback use a linked FLight, UAO.  [or linked to haymaker]
  • Entangle (Using something sturdy to wrap your target up)
  • EB:Area of Effect, (Throwing something huge)
  • Lots of Extra Pre Only after completely soaking an Attack
  • Missile Deflection, Fully Invisble (Didn't Hurt!) 
  • Tunneling, to easily blow thru those pesky walls, vaults etc. 
  • Dispel vs Foci based powers (Smash and rip)
  • HKA (Unrestrained Strength) 
  • NND EB vs Flash Def (Super Loud Handclap)
  • EB Area of Effect Cone, No Range (Super Breath)
  • Images vs Sound, voice only, (REally loud voice)
  • EB, Damage Sheild with limits (Super Hard skin)
  • NND EB, Continous (Crushing Grip)
  • Double KNockback on strength brought with Extra Time (Super Haymaker)
  • KNockback Resistnce (Requires a Strength Roll)
  • Transform (Strength based tricks)

@Christopher R Taylor, thanks for sharing. I just wanted to say about the T-port and Brick Tricks that they are cool. In my mind though if you would ask on the board how to build, you’d get a lot of resistance or that’s too cheap for affects or somehow “Balance”.  To me it seems that Old School just built stuff as they wanted but not all tangled into legalism. (Hope this made sense).