Hello Hero Hive Mind,

As a shameless child of the 1980s, I'm a fan of The Terminator, among other stories.  I recently found a Kickstarter for a Terminator roleplaying game (see below).  I'm probably going to back it to some level.  Has anyone played a Nightfall game before?  Any thouhts/recommendations about this system, these authors, etc.?  (

)

On 4/1/2021 at 6:33 AM, BarretWallace said:

Hello Hero Hive Mind,

As a shameless child of the 1980s, I'm a fan of The Terminator, among other stories.  I recently found a Kickstarter for a Terminator roleplaying game (see below).  I'm probably going to back it to some level.  Has anyone played a Nightfall game before?  Any thouhts/recommendations about this system, these authors, etc.?  (

My only experience with Nightfall at all is SLA Industries, an extremely dystopian cyberpunk dystopia with aliens and psykers.  It was really long on flavor but had a fairly bare bones d10-based ruleset.  It was published like 20 years ago but if they can pull off the same existential dread with Terminator it would be worth looking into.