Character Maxima

TremorFang

I hate to ask, but I couldn't find it in the hero designer document. I know you can buy skill levels under the skills tab, but can you have what you bought with the skill levels actually effect the proper skill? Example would be +3 skill level to 3 pre-defined skills or all intelligence skills. If it's possible, how would one go about connecting the skill levels so that its bonus is added to the proper skills?

Another reason not having the skill levels added to the power is that you can only use a skill level for one thing at a time.  So if you have a skill level with 3 defined skills you can only use it for one thing.  For example let’s say you have a skill level with acting, disguise and mimicry.  If you use the skill level for disguise it is not available to be used for the other two.   The other two skill can often be used as complementary skills, but the roll for them would not be able to use the skill levels for the complementary roll.