Multipower: H2H Attacks, Reach, Stretching

I have a 6E character concept pretty much built (martial artist/parkour style -- think Daredevil-ish), with a signature weapon but I'm not sure how to build it. It's certainly a multipower, but the bits inside it are confusing me:

So, it's a combination grappling hook/swing line/steel whip/Meteor Hammer (as seen wielded by Gogo Yubari in "Kill Bill") thing, with the option of bouncing it off a wall (like Daredevil could so sometimes, and is commonly seen in Captain America's shield throws) for indirect attacks and spinning it like a shield in a defensive way to deflect/block incoming attacks.

Clearly, it will an OAF multipower.

And have Swinging as one of it's powers. Would that also cover the grappling hook "help with climbing" part? Or should I take Clinging or a boost to Climb skill?

And then the combat? A H2H attack, but also Stretching (I want to be able to use it to push switches at a distance, say, as well as grab/disarm opponents a few meters away). How would I connect those two in the multi power? Two separate powers, which the reserve can use, or linked like "H2H 4d6 plus +5m Reach"? I assume I could get the "bounce" option via the indirect aspect of stretching?

I don't know if I need Entangle, as it isn't something that is "fire-and-forget", and could be emulated with a stretch Grab, I think?

For the defensive part, is that better to build as a Barrier or a simple Damage Resistance or a H2H Surface Area of Effect (i.e. like the old Damage Shield) or maybe. If the latter, would it be a separate H2H attack power from the one above, or the same one with the optional AoE Advantage?

*confused*

My first attempt:

15 Yo-yo: Multipower, 30-point reserve, all OAF (-1)

2f 1) Swinging 30m, OAF (-1) 15AP

1v 2) Climbing +5, OAF (-1) 10AP

1v 3) Stretching 5m, OAF (-1), No Noncombat Stretching (-1⁄4), Range Modifier Applies (-1⁄4) 5AP

3v 4) 5d6 H2H, OAF (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1⁄4), STR Minimum (5; -1⁄4) 25AP

3v 5) 3d6 H2H,  Area Of Effect (Surface; Selective Target; +1/2), Constant (+1/2), OAF (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1⁄4), STR Minimum (5; -1⁄4) 30AP

TOTAL COST: 25 points

Have I done anything stupid here? :D

You can combine powers in a slot as long as the active cost does not go over the cost of the pool.  So what you are looking at would be something similar to this.  Don’t link the stretching to the HA and you can use them separately.   You can also use a fixed slot for them because the combined cost is less than the pool cost.    Don’t bother with the Climbing bonus as the stretching allows you to pull yourself up 5M  and your swinging should also allow you to get up places.  STR  Min is usually not used in a champions game so don’t bother with that.  

15 30 point multipower OAF
1f 30” Swinging
1f 5” Stretching +5d6 HA
1f +6 DCV

Bouncing can be done with a ranged attack but your stretching should cover that without having to actually bounce things. That is what Captain America does.

You can do a ranged grab but unless you are letting go of your weapon it will not persist if you shift the points in pool.  That makes sense because unless you are disarming yourself to grab someone they will not stay grabbed when you use the weapon for something else.