RWBY - World of Remnant - Huntsmen and Huntresses

Utensil

I have played Hero Games system since 1982 (and yes I have rarely post to the Hero Community), I mostly been playing with close friends but a few have died and many have moved away. So it becoming hard to find like minded gamers in Arizona that enjoy Hero Game System (gosh darn it hard to find decent group period).

I have also developed a love for RWBY - an American Made "Anime", that is set in the World of Remnant. Huntsmen and Huntresses (basically super-heroes but super hero powers are called Semblances and seem to have limits compared to typical comic book super-heroes).  

I been thinking of creating a small campaign that is run in the World of Remnant

• Has anyone written up the RWBY cast of Characters? [if so where would I find web page for such?]

• Be interested in Joining a Campaign? [Toying with start date sometime June of 2021 ... have to build up NPCs and full plot]

It does seem to me that Aura is a measure of Stun (almost interchangeable? ... anyone have thoughts and ideas on this?)

I quite like RWBY, too.  Though I'm not much into CRPGs/MMOs, I understand it's closer in feel to those than TTRPGs like Hero.  For one thing it's very visual, a lot of the fun is the art, character design, and fight choreography.

Aura is a bit like STN, though it doesn't recover as quickly.  It's also a bit like D&D hit points in that it's a get out of damage free ablative shield and once it's down you take real damage rather than being KO'd, just, unlike hp, it has a consistent rationale.  

I think you could do a pretty good interpretation of RWBY using the last version of Gamma World as a base. It handles big goofy weapons and guns easily, uses those D&D style hps, and would generally capture some of the feel, but powers would be exercises in judgement, there's no formal design.

Hero of course can handle powers and action very well.  I'd be tempted to handle Aura as a persistent FF running off an END Reserve with just enough REC to stay up, but costing additional END for each BOD stopped.  Semblance would draw off the same reserve.  Aside from that, and the usual inexplicably ubiquitous anime superleap,  Hunters would be highly trained, exceptional, normals....