Character Build Advice Wanted: Alchemy

Pariah

So I'm thinking about a supervillain named Alchemy. His power is the ability to change any metal into any other metal. I'm thinking probably a large Multipower or perhaps a Variable Power Pool would be appropriate. But what specific slots would be fitting? Yes, a Transformation attack, naturally, but what else? 

For example, what if he were to change someone's steel sword into lead, making it too heavy and too soft to wield effectively? Or turning someone's advanced alloy armor into uranium (now it's radioactive) or sodium (meaning it will burst into flame when it comes in contact with water)? What other unusual effects could such Power generate?

I'm looking for inspiration here. Go nuts.

Missile Deflection (heavier metals imbalance the missile, causing it to fall earlier than it would hit).

Shine Metal (Flash which requires a metal object and a strong light source).

Metal Mirror (another Missile Deflection for light based attacks, requiring a metal object).

Warp Metal (1. Entangle, victim must be wearing something made of metal, hopefully something covering 50% of his body.

2. A NND RKA which only destroys metals via shifting them.)

12 hours ago, Pariah said:

So I'm thinking about a supervillain named Alchemy. His power is the ability to change any metal into any other metal. I'm thinking probably a large Multipower or perhaps a Variable Power Pool would be appropriate. But what specific slots would be fitting? Yes, a Transformation attack, naturally, but what else? 

For example, what if he were to change someone's steel sword into lead, making it too heavy and too soft to wield effectively? Or turning someone's advanced alloy armor into uranium (now it's radioactive) or sodium (meaning it will burst into flame when it comes in contact with water)? What other unusual effects could such Power generate?

I'm looking for inspiration here. Go nuts.

Steel Sword Too Heavy? -X to OCV making hard to wield.

Uranium Armor? CON Drain.

Sodium Armor? Xd6 Blast (Explosion), only in contact with water.

Rust: Xd6 RKA (Only vs. Metal Material)

Molten Metal: Xd6 AP RKA 

Gold/Silver: +Xd6 Strike Appearance (UOO), Drain PD/ED

Why even be a supervillain?   Just turn lead into gold and wreck the global economy.  ;)

Actually, I guess the global economy has been fairly gold-independent for quite a while now.    

I'm sure there's tricks you could do with turning the components of an alloy into other elements that would react with eachother, or changing a dense enough material into a pure fissile isotope or whatever - but you could cut the chase and just buy RKA Explosions and the like.   

Can you transform super metals, AdamAnt(tm), Unobtanium, Absurdium, etc...?