Future title from Tiger Paw Press

tiger

Considering doing a a product that will be called Book of Muerte.

Will house all information released so far on Muerte & Terror inc., updated  & re-edited, information on TITechCorp and some new material added.

Will also include the upcoming title Island of San Muerte. Some other ideas I have for Muerte & Terror Inc., as well as some adventure ideas.

Title will be print on demand as well as releasing individual products for the new material for those that don't wish to purchase the print on demand or have purchased the older material previously. Looking towards next year for possible release

What else would you like to see?

Well, you asked for opinions...Dr. Destroyer and Mechanon always seemed like the top of the A-list for Champions villains. Granted, they are just expy’s of Dr Doom and Ultron but they’re also the villains that most new players might like to face off against. (The fools, the fools!)

Since they are so closely connected to copyrighted material I don’t know what problems writing a book about them might entail. But it would be an interesting piece of work.

What I like to see...

More information on the secret Danger Inc./Eurostar war.

Options on Muerte's rebirth as either a sidebar or back chapter.

Details on various plots and plans beyond the adventure.

A look of the superheroes of Central  America and South America. 

A look at the top Enimies of Danger Incorporated. 

More agents, if possible. 

DI already has a full rouster of full villains. But maybe some hirelings who either don't know or care they are on Muerte's payroll?

Since your doing the LoC book, a look on the LoC's fight against DI.

36 minutes ago, steriaca said:

What I like to see...

More information on the secret Danger Inc./Eurostar war.

Options on Muerte's rebirth as either a sidebar or back chapter.

Details on various plots and plans beyond the adventure.

A look of the superheroes of Central  America and South America. 

A look at the top Enimies of Danger Incorporated. 

More agents, if possible. 

But maybe some hirelings who either don't know or care they are on Muerte's payroll?

Since your doing the LoC book, a look on the LoC's fight against DI.

Will be my version of Terror Inc. for TPP VC I on Villainy Codex II. Plus some new members, allies and such. Have  3 adventure ideas, plus some new "resources" for Muerte to utilize.

I'm sure most of mine were obvious.

Another thing I want to know is the local superhero scene.  What are the local Suppa Amigos doing about Terror Incorporated? Are they actually having some victories against them? How is dealing with them affecting the revenge against Eurostar? How are they affecting any of there other plots?

5 hours ago, Tjack said:

Well, you asked for opinions...Dr. Destroyer and Mechanon always seemed like the top of the A-list for Champions villains. Granted, they are just expy’s of Dr Doom and Ultron but they’re also the villains that most new players might like to face off against. (The fools, the fools!)

Since they are so closely connected to copyrighted material I don’t know what problems writing a book about them might entail. But it would be an interesting piece of work.

Steve Long wrote Book of the Destroyer and Book of the Machine years ago.

Dean Shomshak

2 hours ago, DShomshak said:

Steve Long wrote Book of the Destroyer and Book of the Machine years ago.

Dean Shomshak

I have great love and respect for Mr. Long’s work, but I’m curious what those and most of the original Champions characters would look and act like in this age.  
    The same way that the Golden Age versions of Green Lantern, Flash & Atom gave way to the Silver Age. The same way that Tony Stark and Iron Man became creations of Afghanistan and global terrorism instead of Vietnam and the “Red Menace”.  
    Champions could be a part of the current age. A post-COVID age where everyone wears a mask. One of secret ID’s needing to be proof against video surveillance and following drones. One where the idea of putting on a mask and taking to the streets can become an overnight meme. Heroes and Villains are a part of every age and it would be nice for our Heroes to face the future rather than live in the past.

20 hours ago, Tjack said:

I have great love and respect for Mr. Long’s work, but I’m curious what those and most of the original Champions characters would look and act like in this age.  

Mostly the same. Foxbat would still be fun loving crazy. Doctor Destroyer still wants to rule the world. Mechanon might of engendered the Coronavirus to kill all living lifeforms on the planet, mostly as a stage one virus to prep mankind for the real kill everyone virus.

I mean 6ed wasn't technically that long ago...just 2000 (aprox).

Well I will admit that's kind of where I got the name from is Mr Long's works. Also toyed was calling at the Chronicles of Muerte. And like I said it's going to be a rewrite, redesign expanding on mention material and the other books plus some new material as well. New characters new members may be new agents

On 5/20/2021 at 6:03 PM, Tjack said:

The same way that the Golden Age versions of Green Lantern, Flash & Atom gave way to the Silver Age. The same way that Tony Stark and Iron Man became creations of Afghanistan and global terrorism instead of Vietnam and the “Red Menace”.  
    Champions could be a part of the current age. A post-COVID age where everyone wears a mask. One of secret ID’s needing to be proof against video surveillance and following drones. One where the idea of putting on a mask and taking to the streets can become an overnight meme. Heroes and Villains are a part of every age and it would be nice for our Heroes to face the future rather than live in the past.

On 5/21/2021 at 2:25 PM, steriaca said:

Mostly the same. Foxbat would still be fun loving crazy. Doctor Destroyer still wants to rule the world. Mechanon might of engendered the Coronavirus to kill all living lifeforms on the planet, mostly as a stage one virus to prep mankind for the real kill everyone virus.

I mean 6ed wasn't technically that long ago...just 2000 (aprox).

6E came out in 2009, as did BOTM. BOTD was 2008. I don't really think today counts as a different "age." (Of course I'm 63, so you may see that time frame differently.) COVID I tend to think of like 9/11 -- a major event that shakes some things up, but most people eventually adapt and get on with their lives. One day coronavirus will just be part of the background noise of life. Heck, with all the scientific geniuses running around Champs Earth, it's probably cured there by now.

2 hours ago, tiger said:

Trying to decide, Book of Muerte, Chronicles of Muerte, Tome of Muerte.

Which do you prefer

"Tome" makes it sound like a fantasy supplement, which might confuse your target audience.

"Chronicles" makes it sound like you're doing strictly a history book.

Out of those three options, I'd go for "book".

Personally, I think calling him Professor Muerte in the title is better than just Muerte since many of your prospective customers might not already have an instinctive dread of the name and might not have even the slightest clue of who he is. Or even that "muerte" is someone's name.

The Compleat Professor Muerte

Professor Muerte with Terror Inc.

Professor Muerte is Terror Inc.

4 hours ago, archer said:

Personally, I think calling him Professor Muerte in the title is better than just Muerte since many of your prospective customers might not already have an instinctive dread of the name and might not have even the slightest clue of who he is. Or even that "muerte" is someone's name.

Muerte is owned by Heroic Publishing, They dropped the Professor several years back

1 hour ago, tiger said:

Muerte is owned by Heroic Publishing, They dropped the Professor several years back

Which came first? Hero Games killing off Professor Muerte or Heroic Publishing owning Muerte?

I say it is Hero Games killing off Professor Muerte at first, since it would of been more easier to have the group simply dissapear between 4th and 5th edition then kill off the leader.

When I rebooted Muerte for Digital Hero #44, I changed the English spelling of "Professor" to the Spanish "Profesor." Just seemed more consistent.

But if you're going to bring in Terror Inc. too, then I agree with Sketchpad that Book of Terror would be more applicable.

BTW some years ago Terror Inc.'s creator, Steve Perrin, posted 4E character sheets for more experienced versions of the team's members, along with sheets and backgrounds for a couple of later-recruited members. Let me Attach that stuff here.

Esprit.rtf Feur.rtf Gigante.rtf Muerte.rtf Poignard.rtf Scorpia.rtf Poignard - Esprit Background .txt