Future title from Tiger Paw Press

tiger

5 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

When I rebooted Muerte for Digital Hero #44, I changed the English spelling of "Professor" to the Spanish "Profesor." Just seemed more consistent.

But if you're going to bring in Terror Inc. too, then I agree with Sketchpad that Book of Terror would be more applicable.

BTW some years ago Terror Inc.'s creator, Steve Perrin, posted 4E character sheets for more experienced versions of the team's members, along with sheets and backgrounds for a couple of later-recruited members. Let me Attach that stuff here.

Esprit.rtf 7.86 kB · 0 downloads Feur.rtf 8.15 kB · 0 downloads Gigante.rtf 6.66 kB · 0 downloads Muerte.rtf 12.23 kB · 0 downloads Poignard.rtf 7.67 kB · 0 downloads Scorpia.rtf 8.36 kB · 0 downloads Poignard - Esprit Background .txt 1.04 kB · 0 downloads

And Tiger use Poignard and Esprit in his books, along with new members.

The member list:

(Professor) Muerte,

Kabuki (new),

Gigante (formerly mistranslated as Giganto),

Poignard,

Sabot (new),

Espirit,

Bruja Balam (new),

Charon (new),

Equinox (new),

Perro Muerte (new, agents),

Agents of Terror (agents),

Recovery Bot (new, agents, robot),

Infirmany Bot (new, agents, robot),

Security Bot (new, agents, robot).

While Tiger's version of Terror Incorporated doesn't need more members per say (nine supervillains and five agent types), Muerte doesn't always want his presence known. This, he has contacts to a few superpowered mercenary groups. I suggest the Assasinos (sp!) because they are mostly Hispanic and live/work in the same area.

You can learn more about them in TPP Villain Compendoum 1, till Tiger makes his book. The Assisanos (sp!) are in another e-book.

By the way, he has Steve Perrin's permission (and I believe he is now the head writer at Heroic Publishing).

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 3:08 PM, Grailknight said:

"The Muerte Files"

Think I'm gonna go with The Muerte Files. Will include art from John Becaro, Peter Saga and Strorn Cook. Will include new Strike Team(s), an adventure and some adventure hooks. More of the secrets of Muerte as well as Sam Muerte island. As mention will be Print On Demand with a special cover being drawn for it as we speak (read). Still think up a few other surprises as well.

Please feel free to continue listing anything or any additions you'd like to see.

On 5/26/2021 at 3:08 PM, Grailknight said:

"The Muerte Files"

Think I'm gonna go with The Muerte Files. Will include art from John Becaro, Peter Saga and Strorn Cook. Will include new Strike Team(s), an adventure and some adventure hooks. More of the secrets of Muerte as well as Sam Muerte island. 

Another project I'm looking at is a Print On Demand Dead Orc Pass Campaign Compilation. It will include the original campaign material, possibly with some rework as well as more information on the city of Trell. Also will include more on the Dungeon of Chaos including maps from 0One Games. Also working on possible adventures in or around Dead Orc Pass as well.

On 8/6/2021 at 2:58 PM, tiger said:

Think I'm gonna go with The Muerte Files. Will include art from John Becaro, Peter Saga and Strorn Cook. Will include new Strike Team(s), an adventure and some adventure hooks. More of the secrets of Muerte as well as Sam Muerte island. As mention will be Print On Demand with a special cover being drawn for it as we speak (read). Still think up a few other surprises as well.

Please feel free to continue listing anything or any additions you'd like to see.

Pitching cover art idea:

Muerte doing a J-turn his gold Pontiac Firebird Esprit sportscar which has the license plate 853 OKG.