NAME NEEDED

Writer10q

Sorry, she is extremely mentally unstable, she lost all of her family withing two years, she wears a creepy blue kids fox mask that she edited so it looked normal but was technologically enhanced and wears a blue suit shirt with pants, the reason for this color is it was her sisters favorite color shes also extremely smart and is only 15, not human(from a different plane of existence) and it only shows by her electric blue eyes 

Edited by Writer10q

2 hours ago, Writer10q said:

I like that but i dont think it is the best villain name for a psychopath who will literallly cut your heart out if you really piss her off.

Neither is Joker.  This is about what they think about themselves.

She may think of herself and what she does as cute and clever.  Many young girls have this view of themselves even while doing horrible things to their classmates.  (slam books, internet bullying, etc.)

On 7/25/2021 at 8:08 PM, Writer10q said:

Hey so im making a character and her name is avi, she has telekinesis, mind read, and can go into peoples minds (some of this costs energy) she is a psychopath and is great with knives, any ideas for her villain name?

Edge

Doug

...of the knife blade.... or sanity?

Only reason i say no to vixen is because she isnt gonna name herself...although i might use it

Alright guys, vixen or vivisect?

On 7/25/2021 at 8:08 PM, Writer10q said:

Hey so im making a character and her name is avi, she has telekinesis, mind read, and can go into peoples minds (some of this costs energy) she is a psychopath and is great with knives, any ideas for her villain name?

Guys this isnt my only post, go to more hero names needed plz, nobody wants to talk about them

On 7/28/2021 at 5:12 PM, Writer10q said:

Nevermind vixen has been used for bad things like uhm that stuff and vivisect is close to a lot of other things that r bad

Your trying to name a villain, right? Villains name themselves after bad things all the time. Headcrusher. Murder Maid. Vivisection. Dissect. Bloodletter. Blood Angel (a midevil torture/execution where the victims ribs are pried open in a way to make the victims lungs look like wings).

Sorry, that was supposed to be Blood Eagle, and is a midevil viking torture. They also do this thing with a stagnant lake, two boats, and a mix of milk and honey which is terrible also.