[5th Ed R] Fantasy Hero no point Play Sheet

Spence

Posted this is Online Resources forum because it was in the Hero Download section.  But I thought I might get a better response here.

I found a character sheet in the resource section that was pretty close to what I was looking for as a Play sheet for CONs and Intro Games.  Essentially sheet that leaves out all points and give general text boxes for entering info.  The one I found that was Fantasy Hero Character Sheet form beta2.pdf Beta2 in the HERO System 6th Edition Documents section. 

I’d like to upload my 5th Ed version to  HERO System 5th Edition Documents and wanted to touch base with the original poster and get their OK to do so. I went back to grab the name of the original uploader, and noticed it was uploaded by “By Guest” with no additional links to contact them

I thought I’d post a general post to see if anyone knows who was the original uploader was before adding it to the 5th Ed documents.  

• 5 months later...