To Save The World

AlgaeNymph

Powersurge is the wife of Powermonger. She wears a female variant of her husband's armor, and enjoys the same diplomatic immunity he does.  They have a quite open marriage and has  cravings for lovers of both genders. It should be noted that she doesn't actually love anyone but herself (she stays with Powermonger out of a sense of loyalty), and has been known to kill anyone who doesn't please her or she gets bored of.

It is assumed that Powermonger is quite similar in this regard.

The police liaison is Officer Ralph Russell .  Ralph is a simple man intrested only in helping Justice Force Omega in stopping supercrime from hurting the non-powered citizens of the city. He thinks the active love lifes of Justice Force Omega are rather silly and a distraction from true justice. 

Ralph is asexual and unattached. 

In the show he is both the voice of reason and the constant reminder of what JFO is fighting for, the protection of normal people from the villains. 

22 hours ago, death tribble said:

Captain Thunder. Super soldier programme volunteer who was a member of Justice Force Omega. Turned from true patriotism towards to intolerance and bigotry. Fights against anything he considers anti-American.

Oo!  I can just imagine all the fanboys complaining about this making the show "too political," as if superhero comics never were.  I can also imagine all my spicy hot takes, but you can as well so I've no need to prove my point.  ; )

I'll need some time to think up a proper contribution, but...um...  Stonewall.  The gay, earthbending rock-guy.  Who was gay.  And only had plotlines related to such.  Well-meaning, but controversial due to the character's lack of depth.  Quite the shock to the creator and writer of the character, but they never looked beyond their arthouse bubble anyway.

Yes, I'm just as lazy as the show's producers.  : p

Whisper Shadow, a Ninja (Female presentation) who interacts with the mains by secretly helping them, or directly, but in disguise. It is not clear if she is helping them, or secretly manipulating them. Has been recast several times. has a small fan base of her own, with a Vast amount of "Fanfic" writen.

On 9/11/2021 at 11:39 AM, steriaca said:

In the more heroic vein is Durmona. Durmona is a good aligned witch of a undeturmanable age. She appears as a pretty woman in her forties but has the wisdom of someone who has lived more than 200 years.

She prefers helping people with their problems than actual combat, othoe she is quite capable of casting combat spells. She had many lovers and had many lovers in the show. She doesn't believe in marriage. She can be rather humorous if the mood strikes her.

I’ve got a plot line for her....she discovers that the young stud who inflames her ancient soul and brings her joy is the descendant of a long lost love and is either his reincarnation OR is descended from the child they had together long ago.

So the Network execs can choose from either hot romance or borderline incest.  Whichever way they go it’ll be good for the ratings.

So to whoever was annoyed at the lack of participation.....    “It’s Shake & Bake mama!”  “And I helped.”

El Zombie is a super being for hire. He has super human strength and resistance to pain, because yes, he is an intelligent zombie person. He was a criminal but after being put into the custody of superheroes became one himself.

He goes on dates and is the but of necrophilia jokes.

26 minutes ago, steriaca said:

El Zombie is a super being for hire. He has super human strength and resistance to pain, because yes, he is an intelligent zombie person. He was a criminal but after being put into the custody of superheroes became one himself.

He goes on dates and is the but of necrophilia jokes.

A series of t-shirts worn by him and his dates.
   When you go cold- you’ll be sold!
   Honey, I may be frigid, but you won’t be!
   Buffy was right!   Boink the undead!  
   Ladies!  Rigor Mortis can be a good thing!

A corpse will never lie to you about where he was last night.

I prefer the term “Formerly Incarnated”.

Imagine what he can do since he doesn’t have to breathe.

All mine, and I rattled these off in about five minutes.      Pray for me.