Back To School: The September 2021 Superdraft

Pariah

3 minutes ago, Logan.1179 said:

I need a title. Doing Time in San Dimas High

One of Dr. Richards experiments goes horribly wrong (thanks, Deadpool!) and accidentally sends the students hurtling through time! They return unscathed after doing untold damage to the timestream. But Principal Lex wants to know what they saw in the future. Unwilling to speak on the subject, he puts them all in detention for a full Saturday. 

Think Dr. Who meets the Breakfast Club. 

Weeee doooo dondedondeede don't you, forget about me...

Randall Flagg is my dragon, Pariah. Harlan Williams is from King's Golden Years.

I am going to call this the Tommyknockers Workshop.

Obviously I have three things going on here.

Leland Gaunt is in town to cause trouble with the kids. He is opposed by Johnny Smith, the kids' protector and mentor. Neither side is liking that.

Roland and Randall Flagg are old enemies, and Roland would love to put a bullet in the man's head, but Flagg is doing favors for Gaunt to stir up trouble which means that Roland has to settle things down while chasing his enemy around Derry. And Roland is younger and stuck at the school.

Harlan Williams is on the run. The last thing he needs is a supernatural war between psychics and a demon while he is evading the government. How can he cool things down enough that the Shop stop looking at Derry

CES 

Title: Double Trinity
Location: Midtown High School (also known as the Midtown School of Science and Technology) (Spider-Man)
Mentor: Steve “So you got detention” Rogers (Coach of Varsity team)
Superstar: Clark Kent
Popular Kid: Tony Stark
Teacher’s Pet: Diana Prince
Troublemaker: Bruce Wayne
Free Spirit: Thor Odinson
The Antagonist: Darkseid
The Dragon: Victor Von Doom (School principal)
Option: T’Challa (New kid)
Option: Peter Parker (Science teacher)

Summary: Terrorists have taken over Midtown High...and they're about to receive a lesson they will never forget. A group of boys & girls decide to take a stand when terrorists seize control of their science school. We can be superheroes, just for one day. 

Plot: Darkseid and a band of goons have taken over the local high school looking for student T'Challa who was supposedly, evacuated the day before because his father, the king of Wakanda, is holding Darkseid's dad for trial as an international terrorist. The school principal, Victor Von Doom, is sympathetic to Darkseid and has allowed control over the school. The students, given covert assistance by varsity coach Rogers & science teacher Parker decide they need to take back the school before it is too late. Thus begins 'The Siege at Midtown High'

(Think Toy Soldiers with superheroes)

Clark: T'Challa. You were supposed to be gone. 

T'Challa: Was. Couldn't let you have all the fun.

Diana: But if they see you, they'll capture one of us for you to turn yourself in.

T'Challa. They have to see me first. I don't plan on that happening. Besides, they need me alive.

Bruce: So here is the plan.

Tony: Who made you "plan guy"

*Bruce intensely glares at Tony* 

Tony: Okay what's the plan, scary glary guy. 

Thor: Hope it involves smashing things. 
*everyone looks in Thor’s direction*

Clark: So what’s the plan Bruce?

Bruce: Okay, we are going to need assistance from Coach Rogers and Mr Parker... We break into teams….

My own two options are vague... but useful

Option one: Magical substitution abounds- That is, non magical sources, devices and the like have magical subsitutes. Jennifer Walters aka Jade Giantess doesn't have gamma rays, but rather a strange spell upon her or curse that causes her to turn into the fun loving Jade Giantess. Jordan's devices have a lot of science, sure, but also incorporate magical enchantments, and so on. Instead of stealing a car for a joyride, the students might 'borrow' a magic carpet to fly around etc.

Option Two: The Arthurian Mythos yet unclaimed. This way we can have Toph get a crush on Sir Gareth, Harry ends up framed by Morgan Le Fay, Merlin and King Arthur play golf while Anakin caddies, the students get lessons in destiny magicks from guest speaker Lady of the Lake! etc!

Synopsis:

Ferris skips school (gee what a surprise !) and he and Laura get hold of a book while skylarking around town. It's old so therefore valuable. However Jerry is after the Necronomicon and so goes after them. They get back onto the campus but Jerry and the Creature follow. Ferris tries one smart-alec trick to many and is torn limb from limb by Jerry and the Creature. They grab Laura and demand the book as payment for her life. Jerry has no intention of surrendering Laura and also thinks he can turn the school into a new lair.

Phaedre and Faith go after Jerry while the rest go after the Creature. And after all didn't Veronica know someone with explosives ?