first mission

Mark Rand

43 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

"I'll call the authorities," Batgirl says.  "The dinosaur hall should be visible from the overlook. The Hall of Minerals and Gems is down there as is a special exhibit on gems and jewelry are right below you."  

"Sounds like a likely target. Which gives me a question, have you seen any refrigeration trucks near the museum? I don't think Freeze would use the skylight myself, but maybe his goons...or some independents wanting to make money off of this?"

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Sounds like a likely target. Which gives me a question, have you seen any refrigeration trucks near the museum? I don't think Freeze would use the skylight myself, but maybe his goons...or some independents wanting to make money off of this?"

"None in the area," Batgirl replies.

***********I’m back & We have the power!!***************

I float down slowly from the overlook to the main floor, when I touch down I move carefully to the Gems exhibit staying as silent as possible.  They may be expecting the Bat and have a surprise waiting for him.  He likes to swoop down onto his targets so I’ll stay as low as I can hoping to avoid whatever they’ve got ready.

(Over the radio)  “ I’ve got another guard down, two goons here I’m moving to intercept!”

Still invisible I tackle into the two masked men  (thought bubble) Keep it to near normal strength, I don’t want to kill anybody here. I’ve just got to keep them both busy until some back up gets here.

*** How do you want to do combat? Do you roll it or do I?  I figure I’d go up from his 15 Str. normal up to 20. With Martial Arts & a +1 skill level that should give him a solid shot at a knockout without putting them in the hospital.***

(Over the radio) “Paladin to team leaders, two goons down, about to start starting search for any more.....By the way next time you start handing out equipment....you might want to include some handcuffs.”  “I’m using line from the grappling gun here!”

****I checked both the in game mentioning of equipment and the handout...there’s no flexi-cuffs mentioned.****😋😂😛😇😜

Batgirl replies over the radio, "Message received.  Police cars and ambulances are one block away.  Over."

Batman's voice comes over the radio, too.  "Good work, team.  I got one more.  I'll make a note to have batcuffs available for your utility belts.  Over."

Make a quick search of the area for any other members of the gang and if there’s not I check the unconscious guards again then get the hell out of there before I get spotted by the incoming police. I go back to the roof.

As I come up to the roof level I go visible and say “You never know what will come in handy.” “I thought a grappling hook gun would be useless to somebody who could fly, but it certainly got used tonight.”

1 minute ago, Tjack said:

As I come up to the roof level I go visible and say “You never know what will come in handy.” “I thought a grappling hook gun would be useless to somebody who could fly, but it certainly got used tonight.”

"It's still useless to me. My Heart Strings attack wraps offenders with ribbons of solid love energy."

1 hour ago, Tjack said:

That’s what I mean. I can’t think of anything you might use them for, but sometime down the line they might be useful for something we could never expect. 

"Makeshift brass knuckles? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of being a magical girl warrior of love?"

On 10/6/2021 at 6:11 PM, Tjack said:

Yeah, besides someday you may run into a magical boy warrior of hate.  And you’ll need to rap him one right in the mouth.   My money’s on you.

"I have a few magical attacks. Heart Attack. Heart Light. Heart Strings. And Heart Breaker."

Cool, you’ll have to show me what those are at some point.  But for now we’re standing on a roof top with the police, ambulances and pretty soon the press showing up and I think we should get the hell outta Dodge while we’ve got the chance!   What do you say?!?

9 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"I have a few magical attacks. Heart Attack. Heart Light. Heart Strings. And Heart Breaker."

On 10/7/2021 at 10:38 PM, Tjack said:

Cool, you’ll have to show me what those are at some point.  But for now we’re standing on a roof top with the police, ambulances and pretty soon the press showing up and I think we should get the hell outta Dodge while we’ve got the chance!   What do you say?!?

"Ok. Let's go."