Who's that Character?

Christopher R Taylor

This worked really well last time, thanks everyone!  So this time I'm trying to ID characters in an image I'm using in Champions Begins.

I need to know who two of the characters are, they are easy to spot, because they aren't the ones I have colored.  I got the rest (the guy in the middle is not in any book, I don't think so I just went with basic flame colors).

One looks like a faux Vision and is super familiar to me but I cannot place him.  The other I have no idea what it is, some orb thing?

What’s the image?
I’ve looked at things you’ve tagged in other posts but can’t figure out who you’re talking about.if you could either post the pic here or give us a simple way to find it we might be able to help.

Cant help you with "faux vision."  :(   I have wondered about that one for years myself.

The one on the far left-- there's no way to be certain, but given that they are all villains and the scale-looking lap of the armor, I have always assumed that was Armadillo.   No; I have absolutely nothing to base that on, but it's the judgement I made and I ran with it.   :lol:

Like LL, I never knew who the guy with the feathered hair was, either; I just assumed he was the GM's villain.  ;)

1 hour ago, Duke Bushido said:

Isnt that the guy on the witness stand on the xover of that one issue of Adventurers Club?  Currently not anywhere I can check that, and it could be that the simple fact that he isnt colored is fooling me into thinking he is wearing white....

44 minutes ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

That sounds really familiar, I'll check when I can.  Seems like he had a hood, though

Just looked.  AC#12.  And he does have a hood and no forehead sigil.  Good memory on the hood though.

I looked again at the drawing of Oculon in Classic Enemies. I'm 90% certain the "faux vision" guy is him. Both the forehead symbols and the line of their cowls down to their shoulders and chest are very similar.

6 hours ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

It took a bit, but I figured out that is 3rd edition Raccoon.  No his ears aren't quite right.

I completely missed that those are ears. I thought they were part of his costume, like cape attachment points. Yes, undoubtedly Raccoon.

5 hours ago, Spence said:

"The ball" looks like an angled side view of Ankylosaur's head. First ed version.

I concur.