Lady Training

steriaca

Hi...Doreen right?  I’ve seen you doing laps at the track?  Who’s your friend?

(OOC:)  I don’t know what your character looks like in either form. Who would you cast in the roles?   I’m not sure if your male form in drag would be a convincing girl in the bad lighting of back stage.   If you never saw it I chose Nicholas Brendan, Xander from the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to play John. 

47 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Rob sees John step through the curtains and motions him to the wing he and Doreen are at. "Hey John...over here."

(OOC: I would love to see his reaction to Rob as he is currently dressed. Slight friendly teasing is encouraged.)

15 minutes ago, Tjack said:

Hi...Doreen right?  I’ve seen you doing laps at the track?  Who’s your friend?

(OOC:)  I don’t know what your character looks like in either form. Who would you cast in the roles?   I’m not sure if your male form in drag would be a convincing girl in the bad lighting of back stage.   If you never saw it I chose Nicholas Brendan, Xander from the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to play John. 

"This is Robert, my boyfriend," Doreen replies.

(OOC: at work, no dice. Got to consult my Dice roller...

My Perception is 14- based on INT, don't have deduction, rolled a 10 which normally makes it by 3.

Rob is a handsome but lanky boy. I don't have an actor in mind for the characters I play. I never had. Lady Heart was a gorgeous strawberry blonde girl with anime features, big blue eyes long shojo legs. Had to change her hair color to dark brown so she doesn't 'stand out' too much, but she still has those eyes.

Rob is currently Rob.)

"I'm Robert Trueheart. Prehaps you seen me and Doreen on television." Rob starts humming the Mickey Mouse Club theam song. 

"Yeah," Jennifer laughs.  "Andrea, we have to tell them."

"You're right," Andrea says.  "Since Jennifer is the President's niece, she has Secret Service protection.  I lead the all-female detail.  My cover as her teaching assistant lets me stay close without arousing suspicion.  The Stage Crew and most of the A orchestra are aware of it, as are all area law enforcement agencies and people here who need to know."

"Except for me and Mrs. Forbes, our wardrobe mistress, all the adults dressed like me are Secret Service agents," Betsy Clarke says.  "There's one by stage control, one in wardrobe, one helping Donna and Kate look for props and scenery pieces back in our store room, and at least one with Sharon on the balcony while she gets the spotlights properly aimed and replaces burned out bulbs."

"We did get a tour of the auditorium facilities and, with guidance from the Stage Crew, the chance to operate the various systems," Andrea says.

(OOC:)    To the GM:   Are they talking to us?  Did they just walk up and dump all this info on three random teenagers for no reason? Did they catch that we may have seen a gun or something.   I’m sorry but I don’t understand their motivation.

To Steriaca:  I the player, purposely threw something out there.  It’s up to the GM to say what Rob may or may not have noticed.

(In Game, before the announcement)

That’s cool, I’ve heard of the show of course, but I never had a chance to watch it much, no offense.  I’ll say one thing though, you’ve got a lot of guts appearing on stage in a dress.  You’re a braver man than I am.  Do you think you’ll take much grief over this?

4 hours ago, Tjack said:

(In Game, before the announcement)

That’s cool, I’ve heard of the show of course, but I never had a chance to watch it much, no offense.  I’ll say one thing though, you’ve got a lot of guts appearing on stage in a dress.  You’re a braver man than I am.  Do you think you’ll take much grief over this?

"Of course.  The only reason I'm in the role is because one, I am a local celebrity of some sort, two, Do-chan already got a major role, and three, they ran out of female members of the acting crew. Besides, it's a melodrama. They need a singer. Which reminds me, who is Tim playing  in the play?"

Rob thinks to himself, 'Humm...have I heard that southwest accent before? John seems familiar somehow. No mind. Miss Secret Service is coming this way. She's going to blab about her position again? Someone is unsure what the meaning of the word secret is...'

"So, knowing the play is for charity, you figure one of Gotham's worst is going to show up and try anything? My bet is either Clayface, Film Freek, or The Riddler. To make matters worse, there are many choices for kidnapping and ransom, with our president's niece only the most obvious target. Hench the secret service. Me myself, perhaps the lowest hanging fruit. I spend a good portion of time on stage fake tied up, so it wouldn't take much for someone to snatch and correct the bondage between scenes. I know what your thinking. 'Your getting paranoid.' But this city has a reputation for a reason."

(In Game)

Maybe we could make sure you could get loose at the drop of a hat? That way at least you could take off if anything does happen.  Sorry, you folks have probably already thought this through. 

(OOC:) 

Is this an actual play or did somebody from the school write this?  Either anyone looking to start trouble knows roughly where his target will be at any given time. Or they may have had a hand in the writing so they could control where the target will be?

(OCC: The gear in the utility belt has been updated.   It is now: a Mini-Bat Computer (Absolute Range Sense, Absolute Time Sense, Eidetic Memory, Lightning Calculator, Speed Reading, Mind Scan/Mind Control 6d6 [Machines], & link to the main Batcomputer), a Bat Communicator (may be a hands-free wrist communicator), a launching grappling hook, starlite nightvision lenses or goggles (not usable in cases of magical darkness or the total absence of light), a penlight with red, white, and infrared LEDs, flex cuffs, 6 folding batarangs, 6 explosive batarangs, 6 Taser batarangs, electro-knuckles, and a Mini-Gas Mask.)

On 10/17/2021 at 12:46 PM, steriaca said:

"So, knowing the play is for charity, you figure one of Gotham's worst is going to show up and try anything? My bet is either Clayface, Film Freek, or The Riddler. To make matters worse, there are many choices for kidnapping and ransom, with our president's niece only the most obvious target. Hench the secret service. Me myself, perhaps the lowest hanging fruit. I spend a good portion of time on stage fake tied up, so it wouldn't take much for someone to snatch and correct the bondage between scenes. I know what your thinking. 'Your getting paranoid.' But this city has a reputation for a reason."

"I know," Doreen says.  "However, I think Batman, Batgirl, their associates, the police, and the Secret Service can deal with anything that comes our way."

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"I know," Doreen says.  "However, I think Batman, Batgirl, their associates, the police, and the Secret Service can deal with anything that comes our way."

Rob whispers something into Doreen's ear. Jack make a hearing  perception check if you want.