List of example side effects for powers based on power type - Sonic, Radioactive, Time-based, etc.?

Jujitsuguy

I am using the powers book for 6E to create a list of powers that you can get potentially with a very dangerous serum.

Powers are NOT guaranteed, you can have no powers, powers, or even potentially death based upon shock/body damage if by chance the serum is incompatible with the characters/NPC's body - by of course rolls.

I have already created a roll list for which category of powers one can get if they do roll positive, and which sub-categories based on it.

One thing one of my Hero Mates mentioned to me was to potentially add Complications and/or Power Side Effects to put a balance on things.

As indicted, we have a Powers book, but is there a book or list of complications/side effects out there?

35 minutes ago, HeroGM said:

Yes this. Needs "Detects As X", for both Mutants and thoes whose DNA is "not normal" and the chance of having mutant babies is elevated. This Social Complication and Dinstinctive Features should only be bought if there is mutant prejudice. Standard Superhero it should be either Not Concealable, Noted And Recognizable, Detectable by Unusual Senses (Detect Mutations or Detect Human Mutations) 5 points. In a world where many people actually care about "purity DNA", the reaction can go up to Cause Major Reaction and/or Prejudice (10), or even Cause Extreme Reaction (15). If your a known mutant you might be allowed to buy it as a Social Complication instead or in addition too the DF. In a standard superhero campaign where only a small faction is afraid of mutants it is an Infrequent, Minor complication (5). Again, it should be raised or lowered depending on the campaign. 

Note: you don't have to actually be a mutant to take either complication.