One Has To Go

Starlord

1 hour ago, Pariah said:

Let me be more specific: a buttermilk biscuit crust with sausage gravy as the sauce, topped with scrambled eggs, pieces of bacon, O'Brien potatoes (which include red and green bell peppers and onions), and diced tomatoes, all topped with cheddar jack cheese mix. You can put Tabasco sauce or pico de gallo on it if you'd like. Serve with your breakfast beverage of choice.

Who's with me?

I'd pass on the cheese mix top, and probably swap in Crystal instead of Tabasco.  Those are minor details.

edce339508b79ed59f7af9bda187c3f6.jpg

I think I'd opt to do without potatoes, but it is a difficult call, and made almost solely because potatoes take longer to cook than any of the others (Cygnia, we don't bake our own bread, except for dessert breads like Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, etc.).  In fact, the last few times I've cooked potatoes have been steaming a diced one to include it in the chicken pie.

If you have anything like a functional rice cooker, it's just too easy to make rice to opt out of that one.

8 hours ago, Starlord said:

VERY tough, but I have to say goodbye to rice.

4c9548e5b686302aa677d8fb3e051f0f4af150877f729031e5d4a14564b4084b_1.jpg

Pasta can go.  It's just another way to sneak biscuits into you.

33 minutes ago, Old Man said:

The real question is, why does corn get a pass?

Because in spite of all the proof that we have bred it into a sugar crop, we are still clinging to the memory that once upon a time, there was protein in it and it was relatively healthy.