How do I add a Computer (AI) to an existing character (6e)?????

GoldenAge

That largely depends on how you want it to function (i.e. how you want to build it).  It can be Access Points, Resource Points, Computer Link, Contact, any of a number of Talents (with the Link as the sfx)...even Vehicle/Base rules can apply.

Recommendation: figure out how you want to represent the Computer/AI within the rules of the system (with your GM's aid/input as needed) - that will typically tell you precisely what to do within HD.

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly...

I built the computer in as an AI in Hero Designer - It currently is its own character (that I couldn't print until I converted a copy of it to Superheroic 6e). 

I'm at a loss. I want to add (import) the AI to a separate character. Should I save the computer as a Package Deal?

I'm probably not doing a good job describing what I want to do...

I've created a character - A robotic body - It's composed as a 6e Superheroic .hdc file...
I've created the robot's brain - An AI composed as a 6e AI .hdc file.

I was looking for a way to add the AI computer brain to the Robotic Body's sheet. I was wondering if there was was a way to import the AI file into the Superheroic file (perhaps as equipment, or a Template or a Prefab). The end result would be 1 character sheet: a robot with a computer mind where Hero Designer adds the completed computer to the robot and. adds the pricing for the computer to the robot body.

I thought it might go something like this:
1. Create robot
2. Create computer
3 With the robot file active, import computer.
4. Hero Designer adds computer and its cost (as a whole) to the robot as a separate thing (perhaps like equipment or a prefab that sits in its own section of the character) ending in a single .hdc file.

I'm sorry if I was (or still am) unclear.

Thanks!

Also sounds like it's just a standard PC build, that happens to use Automaton.  The AI is intended to be something that is standalone, operating independently of the character.  Even something like a tactical computer doesn't per se operate independently;  it's basically SFX for a number of recognition and targeting powers/talents/skills.  A robotic PC is simply that...a PC that's basically not organic, that gets repaired rather than healed.