World Creation Superdraft 6: May 2022

We have never had tyranny as a primary domain so Hermit gets a bonus

We have never had cleanliness as a primary domain so csyphrett gets a bonus

We have never had colours before as a primary domain so Psybolt gets a bonus

We have not had Lost Causes as a primary domain so Pariah gets a bonus

We have not had the Sun before as a primary domain although we have had the heavens so Log gets a bonus

We have not had doors as a primary domain before so Old Man gets a bonus

We have not had Healing before as a primary domain so L Marcus gets a bonus 

We have had Death as a domain before but Assault has not used it before so bonus awarded

We have not had Moons or a Moon before but I cannot very well award myself a bonus, can I ?

I'll await to see what DShomshak and Sociotard come up with.

25 minutes ago, Sociotard said:

I will be Egalitus, God of Laborers,

"AH, much needed! Strong backs guided by a ruling vision"

Hirelings,

"Sounds like we have to pay them a pittance, but very well..."

and Trade Unions.

"I have no idea what language you're speaking in now. ;)"

"All about us are enemies in hiding. They plot to take what is thine, strive to commence treachery against all that is dear. They are  not like thee. They are  filth and work to make us weak and would conquer us if they could. Inferior in soul but dangerous yet.  Only Xarn Tarsus, Lord of Lords, has the wisdom to perceive them and keep thee and thine truly safe from the Other. Only he knows where they lay, what names they use. When he exposes them to thee, do not heed their protests. Such creatures are full of lies, heed only Xarn Tarsus, and raise torch, lift club, and ready thyself to purge them at his command for the greater good of thy culture, thy countries, and thy children. Here is the second truth- The Other is to be feared and hated, the Other is inferior and dangerous, and Xarn Tarsus shall guide us to them so we can punish them before they can harm us " -Excerpt from The Sacred Truths of the Tyrant

Secondary Domain: Persecution

GettyImages-542349685_crop.jpg

34 minutes ago, Logan.1179 said:

Alright here we go. We haven't always had a planet explicitly, but this time we do.

Geography pick: a tidally locked planet! This means half of the world will always face the Sun, half always in night. And a middle strip in perpetual twilight. A twilight zone, if you will.

OOo.. Twilight lands!

Just now, L. Marcus said:

No sparkles, though. I hope.

Talk to the God of color on that one.  That domain could lead to some truly odd situations....

"Are ye crazed? No one has gone into the plaid marshes and lived to tell the tale!"

13 minutes ago, Hermit said:

OOo.. Twilight lands!

12 minutes ago, L. Marcus said:

No sparkles, though. I hope.

As a reminder what domain did I pick ?

4 minutes ago, L. Marcus said:

Normal? With us bo- ... gentlepeople in charge?

I can always count on any number of strange and enchanting choices for everything else.

57 minutes ago, Logan.1179 said:

Alright here we go. We haven't always had a planet explicitly, but this time we do.

Geography pick: a tidally locked planet! This means half of the world will always face the Sun, half always in night. And a middle strip in perpetual twilight. A twilight zone, if you will.

That rules out my other choices, so I choose The Lovers. A domain others have used before, so no bonus, but I trust I can make it interesting.

Dean Shomshak