Export Template and Flash Defence

Rapier

I'm working on my Export Template for GenCon and I am ALMOST done. I am using an RTF export because I am creating PC Profile Packets (tm). Being a Con, I am trying to make the sheets as simple as possible. I have taken out all the costs, etc. I have a couple of characters Flash Defence, but the export templates I have been browsing through to steal from don't explicitly export FD. My idea is to export "Flash Defence (Sight)" and "Flash Defence (Hearing)" on the sheet, but I cannot seem to find/figure/determine/Ouija the tags for Flash Defence.

I am rapidly at the point of diminishing returns and will just edit the final sheet, but I figured I would give a quick ask. Any assistance?

EDIT: While I am here, is it possible to suppress the Active Point cost in the Power Description by default? I can, again, edit it out of the final sheet, but anything I can do to make the process smoother would be nice.

For Flash Defense, the only option you have is the IF_DEFENSE container within an export.

For Active Points, there's a checkbox that determines whether or not to display the Active Points for a given Power once Modifiers are applied (making Active Points potentially different from the base cost of the ability)

Derp. It's been SO LONG I had forgotten there was a tickbox for Active Points. I tried disabling it, and saving all the characters and some of them seemed to update. I had to manually go through a couple of characters and untick the box on each power. Thankfully they are simple builds so it didn't take long. I will try and remember to turn it off BEFORE I start making characters next time! 

I figured it was in IF_DEFENSE. If I have time I might dig into that, but for right now I can just manually update the two or three characters with Flash Def. I was just hoping it was something really easy. I mean, it is kind of, but I need to push that down the priority list. Once I get all my minis printed, etc.

Thanks for a speedy response!