Hero/Heroine templates - for players to fill in how their heroes look

Tedology

4 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

I suggest going to this archived webpage from an earlier version of the Hero Games website, and scrolling down to the download links under "Character Portraits." They were offered as free downloads back then, so would be fully legal now.

I was going to ask if there's any reason why someone doesn't upload those files to the current site, but it looks like Tasha did it back in 2015.  Under Downloads / Graphics:

Doug

A lot more interesting poses there than I remember

On 9/3/2022 at 9:25 PM, Tedology said:

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there is a site or source where I can print out the outline of various heroes (bricks, flyers, etc.) and my players can design the costumes, etc.

Thanks for any guidance! :)

There is now a professionally created option that you can access for free.

Now that City of Heroes has been released to public servers, you can use the character creators there and screen capture them for use outside the game. Rebirth has the most dedicated art team and has two updates that were centered around costumes.

https://www.cityofheroesrebirth.com/public/

19 hours ago, dougmacd said:

I was going to ask if there's any reason why someone doesn't upload those files to the current site, but it looks like Tasha did it back in 2015.  Under Downloads / Graphics:

Doug

A lot more interesting poses there than I remember

Thank you, Doug. Your links are reversed relative to the corresponding downloads, but that's immaterial.

For some reason my search of the Downloads section of the website only revealed one of those sets of outlines, which was why I linked to the original page. Good to know both of them are here today. 👍

5 hours ago, Tedology said:

Thank you, @Grailknight! Oh, how I've missed City of Heroes.

I have a Mac and not sure I could even run CoH, but I loved playing it when I could! :)

Maybe I need to purchase a Windows PC just to play it! LOL  

Instructions for loading Rebirth on a Mac are pinned in the help desk on the Rebirth Discord. You can get the Discord invite from the Rebirth home page above. Much smaller than Homecoming but we do Incarnate trials and Mothership Raids on a schedule and it's a group as friendly as these boards.