Midjourney

13 hours ago, Dr.Device said:

Character portrait for the above Warlock

Um, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but your Warlock seems to have serious cataracts in one eye and a blown out pupil in the other. Should probably get her to an eye cleric. 😁

On a more serious note, that's some pretty cool stuff, I'm going to go check this thing out.

5 hours ago, Pattern Ghost said:

Um, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but your Warlock seems to have serious cataracts in one eye and a blown out pupil in the other. Should probably get her to an eye cleric. 😁

On a more serious note, that's some pretty cool stuff, I'm going to go check this thing out.

One of the criticisms I’ve seen is that the program seems to have problems generating eyes right. I’ve been getting some great character portraits out of it though. It’s also fantastic at doing things like city scenes and structures, such as castles and cyberpunk skylines.

7 hours ago, Pattern Ghost said:

Ha

I'm actually replacing both eyes,( because my warlock has funky eyes) but just wanted to show what MidJourney actually produced.

Just now, Pattern Ghost said:

Do they allow you to use the generated images for anything other than personal use?

My understanding is that the art created is considered your property and can be treated as such, sold or whatever. Note that there are two levels of paid accounts available, and it might require a paid account for this though. I can’t remember. I bought a paid account because it removed the limits on how much you can produce. A free account will be used up pretty quickly.