2 hours ago, Cygnia said:

Hubby picked up the Sentinels of the Multiverse card game that we're gonna crack open on Christmas Eve to play

That's a great game.  My daughter and son-in-law got me that a few Christmases back and we've had a blast playing it, both at home as well as at GenCon the last two years.  I have a pretty complete collection now (including most of the variant cards).  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2022 at 1:55 AM, wcw43921 said:

So I picked this up today at Walmart--

spacer.png

spacer.png

What really sold me on this was that for the first time to my knowledge, a phaser replica has an overload setting.  Now you, too, can pretend to blow everything up Star Trek style.

Amazon delivered mine yesterday, as my local WalMart didn't have it. I'm planning on building a little display with my TOS wall comm panel (I miss ThinkGeek).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hot Wheels KITT Concept

spacer.png

I picked this up at Wal Mart today.  Now I was never a big fan of Knight Rider--it seemed to me that the car did all the work, and Michael was just around to look good.  Now if they were able to do a new series with this concept design and someone tough as nails to drive it--I'm thinking Zoe Saldana, myself--I might be inclined to watch.

Edited by wcw43921