The Summers Family Tree Draft of 2022

csyphrett

I'm a couple picks behind. Sorry, got very distracted last few days. Here we go.

Nevermore's family dog (option 2), Cujo!

16208-576a.jpg

Who's a good boy?

Logan

Location of Home: Nevermore Academy

Father: Seth Brundle (The Fly)

Mother: Lisa (Weird Science)

Son: Anthony (The Twilight Zone: The Movie)

Daughter: Alexa (The Shining)

Option one: Alexie (The Shining)

Family Pet: Church (Pet Sematary)

Grandfather: Dr. Frederick Frankenstein (Young Frankenstein)

Three Unsorted kin (cousins, in-laws, other grandparents. etc)

1: Uncle Herbert (Re-Animator)

Option two: Family dog Cujo (Cujo)

Nevermore unsorted kin, Aunt Samantha! (Seth's sister)

bewitched15.jpg

Bewitched 

Logan

2: Aunt Samantha (Bewitched)

Option two: Family dog Cujo (Cujo)

Unsorted Kin:  Buddy Elf

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Location of Home: North Pole

Father: Santa Claus

Mother: Evelyn Quan Wang

Son: Pinocchio

Daughter: Eleven

Family Pet: Harry

Grandfather/mother: Mephisto

unsorted kin 1: Lex Luthor (uncle)

Unsorted kin 2: Agatha Trunbull (Aunt) 

Unsorted kin 3:  Buddy Elf

Option 1 Buffy Summers (daughter)

Option 2 Bellatrix LeStrange (daughter)

I think this is the final pick for Nevermore

Extended Family: Third Cousin twice removed, Dorothy!

judy-garland-1922---1969-as-dorothy-gale

of Kansas and Oz

Logan

Nevermore Graduation 

2: Aunt Samantha (Bewitched)

3: Cousin Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz)

Option two: Family dog Cujo (Cujo)

Finishing up To the dogs ...

Unsorted Kin#3:  Cousin Dogbert, who went to Silicon Valley and lives with an engineer now

Option 2: Time-traveling descendant (?) who shows up from time to time claiming family membership for no reason anyone understands: K-9, from Doctor Who

-----------

Cancer

Location of Home: Isle of Dogs, London, England 

Father: Mr. Peabody

Mother: Rosebud

Son: Bandit

Daughter: Perdy

Family Pet: Sherman

Grandfather/mother: Old Yeller

unsorted kin 1: Snoopy (cousin)

unsorted kin 2: Rowlf (cousin) 

Unsorted kin 3: Dogbert (cousin)

Option 1: The Beagle Boys

Option 2: K-9

Last pick

Death Tribble

Title: Title will be 'Who would mess with family like this ?'

Location of Home: 1407 Graymalkin Lane, Salem Centre, Westchester County, New York

Father: Mr Sinister

Mother: Superia

Son: Sabretooth

Daughter: Mystique

Family Pet: Fin Fang Foom

Grandfather: Kang the Conqueror

Cousin: The High Evolutionary

Very Distant cousin: Arnim Zola

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnim_Zola

Disgraced cousin: The Ultra-Humanite

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra-Humanite

Option 1: Nimrod the robot butler

Option 2: Security consultant or guard dog. A Sentinal 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinel_(comics)

The main theme is genetics as if you had not guessed. The internet has vast swathes of information on Marvel geneticists. DC ? Not so much.

"I brought you more food" Kori fed the girl that was hiding in the cave, "Are you SURE you saw what you saw?"
"They threw me off the boat, when they realized I had overheard too much," Mary had been a stowaway, hoping to get away from abusive parents. The yacht she slipped onto had been everything a poor girl from nowhere important could dream of, "But I overheard them talking, about robots that might one day kill even THEIR kind, and how it needed to be nixed or better yet, put to their plans to bring their kind of peace to this world."
"Robot? It's sure not Grandpa, he's tough, but not that tough" A frown broke out on the saffron skinned girl's features "And Lois is great! She's a robot NOW but...well, it's complicated. But she would never hurt a family member."
Yet the descriptions given made it clear that it was her Uncle and Aunt who had nearly killed Mary or rather left her out to drown. If Kori hadn't found her floating on the water, Mary would have died. Kori meant to take her to her mom or dad, but Mary told her story then, and Kori, at Mary's request, had hidden her here, in the very cave where once a hero had taken haven before putting an end to the schemes of the bad guy behind the Omin Droid program.
Then it hit Kori, "The Omni droid program! they were suposed to get smarter and more dangerous each upgrade!  Mom has the tech now but Uncle and she have argued in the past.." A sinking feeling hit her belly, "Mary? I have a bad feeling about this."
Like any teenager, Kori turned to texting for a solution, "I'm caling my brother" His picture showed on the screen.
"He's cute" Mary blurted, then blushed.
"Gross," Kori informed her. As she tried to get a warning to her brother that something sinister might be going on..
Sadly, Mark knew far too well what was going on. the ambush on his parents had been quick and brutal, now while Lois was playing decoy to buy Mark time to get Calvin to safety, the man who hoped to be called Invincible struggled with the superstrong 'stupendous man' who wanted to chip in.
"BETRAYAL! Not even cool betrayal, because it happened to us!" Calvin wailed, "That's my mom! You gotta let me go... I can fight! I got a tiger!"
"Calvin, shut up ..." Mark said in a panic as omnidroids co-opted and controlled by his traitorous uncle and aunt swarmed the island, "I gotta find Kup, let him get you to a safe place so I can join the fight!"
Though  with mom and dad both sucker punched and down, Mark wasn't sure how he and his sister in law could possibly hold on. Then he saw his granda. Good. Maybe he could help fight!
"I don't blame you, Lois," Zarda said as she pursued the tornado producing reporter, "You've escaped fragile mortal flesh, but your mind is still that of a lesser. You need guidance. My Husband and I plan to use the tools humanity would use on us on them instead, but instead of destruction, we'll bring order!"
"this story is so over done, my editor may ask me for NEW material," Lois said. Powerful as she was, she was outmatched here if hands actually closed on her!
 Hyperion came at her from the other side! She took a breath she no longer save to express her worry. She was about to get her robotic body caved in!
And then Hyperion look a blow from behind, as Invincible came in rushing to the rescue "You rat bastard! How could you betray your own sister?!  your family!"
Hyperion backhanded Invincible, knocking him to the Earth, "I'm protecting you all, and if some ambitions are filled as well? So be it. Stand down boy, you're a half blood, and it shows!"
"Let me go, let me go," Stupendous man cursed in Kup's driver seat, "I can help."
"Imagine how I feel?" the truck said, "But sorry kid, you're still too young for super battles."
Suddenly a streak of light went out from the edge of the island.
"No far, even Aunt Kori gets to fight!" Calvin observed.
Kup had no heart, but somehow it still ached at the idea of Kori going INTO danger when he had to protect another. Hang on there, Little Starfire! he thought.
Mary was miserable. Kori's phone showed had somehow kept the video conference going with Mark's, and like his sister, he had dropped his phone. But she got glimpses, sounds, of how the fight was going. It wasn't going well!
"If only I could help..." She looked around the cave. It was better than watching blood rain down from Mark. She didn't know the guy, but she knew he was being brave!
But there was nothing in this cave, not anymore. Apparently at one time it had had skeletons of fallen heroes.Then she saw something, etched in a wall, a message
IF YOUR CAUSE IS PURE and GOOD: SAY MY NAME...
and below it was a name
Mary tilted her head, and whispered it in confusion.
Lois lay twitching on the ground, one of her arms ripped off.
Invincible had held up surprisingly well against his Uncle, the Hyperion! But when Lois was taken out, it became two on one again and  Mark was a mess!
"Stand down!" Zarda commanded.
"Screw yourself," Mark suggested only to be rewarded with a slap that drove him through a wall.
"Someone's released the Kraken," Hyperion cursed, "I'm sending the omnidroids after it! "
Another wave of omni  droids came out, only to be engulfed in energy as Kori defended her pet!
Zarda sighed, "Time to finish off Mark. Sweet boy, but he is only half worth while." She raised her boot to crush him.
Something moved with the speed of a god and hammered Zarda from the side knocking her away "Remember me? Probably not. I remember you."
Mary looked older, she was definitely stronger! She was pissed!! And she was a marvel!
She was cute.. in a bad ass way, Mark thought as he kicked out his aunt's kneecap!
Zarda howled.
"Stupid boy,"  Hyperion cursed, "You can't win."
"We don't have to win, we just have to hold on until..."
Heat Vision struck Hyperion straight on.
"Until Mom and dad wake up," Mark said.
"You're in trouble now," Kori declared!
"Can I help pound them? PLEASE?" Mary asked.
"I made a friend, mom!" Kori beamed "Can we keep her?"
The evil Uncle and Aunt ...didn't fare well after that. Omni bots or no.

Unsorted Kin #3: Hyperion (Squadron Sinister) Lara's Brother

de6c42a3500951f8067bef1dea98e641.jpg

Option: Zarda aka Power Princess (squadron Sinister)  - Hyperion's wife

8372d809683d5fc451c88b5df218c09e.jpg

Option 2: Mary Marvel

marymarvel-profile-shaz_1_08_600-fnt-v1-

Title:  The Miracle of the Little Wooden Boy

Location of Home: North Pole

Father: Santa Claus

Mother: Evelyn Quan Wang

Son: Pinocchio

Daughter: Eleven

Family Pet: Harry

Grandfather/mother: Mephisto

unsorted kin 1: Lex Luthor (uncle)

Unsorted kin 2: Agatha Trunbull (Aunt) 

Unsorted kin 3:  Buddy Elf

Option 1 Buffy Summers (daughter)

Option 2 Bellatrix LeStrange (daughter)

Plot synopsis:  Santa loved his three daughters, even though Bellatrix took after his father Mephisto more than him.  However, Santa had always wanted a son.  After years, he decided to try something specific.  He had the elves build a special wooden boy that he was going to embed with the magic of Christmas.  Unfortunately. Mephisto was able t add some of his own dark magic to the giving of life to the little wooden boy.  

When Santa brought Pinocchio to life, he found that the boy was more of a handful than he expected.  

Title: Keeping Up With The J'onzzes

Location of Home: San Fernando Valley, California

Father: J'onn J'onzz aka the Martian Manhunter

Mother: Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk

Son: Brainiac 5

Daughter: Gamora

Family Pet: Alf

Grandfather/Grandmother: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

1: Alf's pet, The Flerken

2: Eccentric neighbor Mork

3: Cousins The Skrulls

Option one: Agent Dana Scully

Option two: Agent J

Okay, it looks like I need three Unsorted Kin and two Options. Let's begin with...

Unsorted Kin #1 - Crazy Uncle with PTSD: John Crichton (Farscape)

41MBUWlxFGL._AC_.jpg

Unsorted Kin #2 - Other Crazy Uncle with PTSD: T.C. McQueen (Space: Above and Beyond)

saab_8-2-300x300.jpg

Unsorted Kin #3 - Remarkably Well-adjusted Aunt (all things considered): Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

B5_ivanova.jpg

So this should be my final lineup:

Pariah

Location of Home: Moya (Farscape)

Father: Christopher Pike (Star Trek: Strange New Worlds)

Mother: Janet Fraiser (Stargate SG-1)

Son: Wesley Crusher (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Daughter: Leia Organa (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Family Pet: Porthos (Star Trek: Enterprise)

Grandfather/mother: Oma Desala (Stargate SG-1)

Unsorted Kin 1: John Crichton (Farscape)

Unsorted Kin 2: T.C. McQueen (Space: Above and Beyond)

Unsorted Kin 3:  Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Option 1: Temporal anomaly (Star Trek: The Next Generation, "All Good Things")

Option 2: Time machine (The Time Machine by H.G. Wells)

The basic idea: Janet's sister Susan returns from deep space exploration with news of some kind of spacetime rupture in a distant part of the galaxy. Chris listens to the account and calls a family meeting. After discussing options, Janet takes Leia (and Porthos, whom Leia steadfastly refuses to leave at home) to see her estranged brother T.C. and try to enlist military help. Wesley returns to Earth to try to find Chris' brother John, who has personal experience with wormholes and similar reality-breaking phenomena.

Meanwhile, Chris tries to contact his mother Oma, who isn't exactly dead, but is now 'living' as a non-corporeal energy being. Oma, who has her own version of the Prime Directive, says she can only point him in the right direction, but can't get directly involved in solving the problem. She gives him a vision in which he sees a museum on a distant world; in this museum is an early prototype for a time machine.

At length, the whole famn damily gets together aboard Moya (who, although unarmed, is deceptively fast) and departs for the museum on the distant world. T.C. and Chris undertake a covert mission to 'acquire' the time machine. John and Wesley work out where and when they need to go. Janet, Leia, and Susan secure the necessary cooperations from all parties potentially affected by the crisis. In the end, can this family save the Universe? Only time will tell!

Oh, and there's one more thing:

Title: Yesterday, Today, and Nevermore