What are Ralphs stats (from Ralph breaks the Internet)

Tech

On 2/24/2023 at 3:37 PM, Tech said:

I've been debating this on and off for awhile and want to know what you think. Is Ralph pure STR damage and if so, what STR?  Is he STR + Hand Attack and if so, what would you rate him at?

Ralph seems to have a pretty versatile use of his strength, so I might allow some kind of variable advantage for his strength and any HA so at different times he could apply AE: 1 Hex , Armor Piercing, or even Autofire . He breaks through solid (video game) stone routinely so we are definitely talking superhuman. Ralph has a code vs killing, I suspect... for a 'bad guy' he rarely just punches someone. He prefers to punch some THINGS where he can cut loose.

I would also consider buying him a very small amount of tunneling.. Ralph barges through obstacles like that. If you really want to get fancy, some sort of transform -'X to flattened X' might work.

As to your original question, I think I'd put him at MINIMUM Strength 30 +6D6 HA. But I'd go mostly strength and make it 40 Str +4d6HA. If I brought him in a Champs standard setting where he found him facing other Bricks I'd probably just skip the HA and make him 60 str as a rookie 'hero' (And again that's not counting the Naked Variable advantage)

But that's just my initial slapdash thoughts on it.