How would this work out?

Mr. R

I posted this on Fantasy Hero forum, but I figure I'll get more feed back here as these are simple rules adjudications.

This it in two sections:

A)   The Dosao Style of magic is one that is very structured (X4 Dispel ) but relies on precise words, gestures and minutie (Gest, Incan, Ext Time).  Lockland, a Dasao practitioner, is casting a spell hoping to take out the enemy spell caster.  But  he decides to do extra focus to really power his spell.  Finally his spell goes off. He hits the enemy and feels satisfaction when he appears to drop.

(Game Speak he has a 30 point MP with a 6d6 EB slot.  He decided to Haymaker the spell.)

1- Is this legal?

2- Since he has Extra Time as a limitation, when does his haymaker spell strike?  Assuming SPD 3 and he begins on phase 8, does it hit on the end of phase 9? Or end of Phase 10?

B) The Martial Art Style Glorious Flower is very defensive in orientation.  Triana is a practitioner and finds herself surrounded by three goglyns.  Her friends are coming to help her, so to buy herself time she decides to use Prelude to Sleep against all three.   

(Game Speak she is using a Martial Throw against all three as a Sweep)

3- Is this allowed? (As both are separate maneuvers)

10 hours ago, Grailknight said:

1- Yes.

2- At the end of segment 9.

3- Yes, though with the minuses for multiple opponents, I doubt it'll be effective. I'd use a Martial Dodge instead.

Thank you.  In regards to Number Three, yes a Martial Dodge would be better, ( and the style does have it) but I was going with the idea of the old Sweep idea (I looked it up last night and found it now named Multiple attacks).  Yeah that -4 to OCV would be brutal, unless she has a lot of CSL to compensate!

How long is the Extra Time?  If it takes a full Phase to cast, then Grailknight is correct, the Haymaker'd spell hits at the end of Segment 9.  If it's an Extra Segment, then I'd think it would hit at the end of Segment 10.  And if it takes 1 Century, then it hits at the end of Segment 9... on February 28, 2123.