Ranged Mart. Art. Have you made one up for your game?

Mr. R

I have four weapon based MA, two non-weapon based MA, and then I realized, I have nothing for the Robin the Hood types, the Hou Yi wannabe, Mr. Tell and the apple. 

So I ask if any of you have ever made a Ranged MA for your campaign?  What did it look like?  Any suggestions? 

Yes, I cooked up something of the sort c1986, I think, for an oddball science-fantasy campaign and again after the BBB and Ninja Hero.

They were more a mix of melee and ranged, rather than any dedicated ranged-only. 

...trying to remember details, I think there was less to do with a ranged art, like Skill levels could cover a lot.  But I did create some full-move element maneuvers that seemed to fit well.

I've only ever used, or had used in my games, the ranged arts written up in the Fourth Edition and Fifth Edition books, The Ultimate Martial Artist. Namely, Kyujutsu, the Japanese art of the bow; and the fictional "Zen Riflery," the kind of "gun fu" you sometimes see in modern action movies. I never bought the Sixth Edition version of that book, so can't say for certain that they're also reprinted there.

I did translate Kyujutsu for use by Elven archers in my past fantasy games.

In the mid 80's In my first campaign over half of the players were archers. (bare bow, wooden arrows, and the bows were period to the middle ages, 1 recurve, 2 longbows, 1 "D" bow and 1 Yumi) 

Double fire (prepared fire) at -1 OCV

Rapid fire at no penalty  (when we were shooting regular, I averaged 6 to 7 rounds in 30 seconds, my best was 8 rounds 4 gold 3 red and 1 blue, if I had been shooting at a man all rounds would have hit Him, one of the group averaged 12 shots in the 30 seconds, that is 1 every 2.5 seconds, his best was 18 that would be 1 every 1.666 seconds. None out of the blue ring.) 

Snapshot occurs when archer is surprised but has an arrow nocked not drawn at -2 OCV.

Blind shot needs a hearing perception roll at -2 OCV. 

Mounted shot at -1 per 6" velocity of the mount.

Parthian shot firing the bow while mounted over the rear of your mount. The shot is at -1 per 6" of movement plus -2 OCV. 

All of these are actually tested  by myself and a handful of others.