Error: Could not find the main class: com.hero.Launcher. Program will exit

Ferrari430

List the full contents of the directory that you're running HD from.  Also, have you changed how your system runs a .jar file (beyond running jarfix)?

The error you're reporting would only happen if Java couldn't find the referenced class file, which is included in HD6.jar...so something in your process has either modified HD6.jar or removed it from the locations that Java will search for files.

27 minutes ago, Simon said:

List the full contents of the directory that you're running HD from.  Also, have you changed how your system runs a .jar file (beyond running jarfix)?

The error you're reporting would only happen if Java couldn't find the referenced class file, which is included in HD6.jar...so something in your process has either modified HD6.jar or removed it from the locations that Java will search for files.

I attached a screenshot of my folder. I have never dealt with .jar files before. I tried to reinstall it multiple times. 

image.png

Edited by Ferrari430

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Open a command prompt and cd to that directory.  Run the following and let me know the results:

java -jar HD6.jar

I had an error while running this command. I deleted and re-downloaded Java and now everything works. Thanks

If you don't mind me asking here, is there a way to make all text larger in the programme? 

Edited by Ferrari430