Re-doing an episode!

Tech

I'm actually re-doing an an episode I ran six years ago. It was one of my most memorable episodes I've ever run and I'm very excited to do this episode again (complete with an almost 5 minute introductory video). Two heroes in love are being forced apart, and the heroine will have to return home (different dimension) in 3 days. While the two broken-hearted heroes pine for each other, the other heroes have to race around to find out what's going on... and stop it. They just barely did it last time with about an hour to go. This episode back then would actually have the heroine leave so the episode was very much in their hands. I'm tickled to do this again (as well as redo the video with better technology this time.)  By the way, the heroine is... Belldandy from AMG. Yep, she's a player character.

I've decided to rework the middle part of the episode. Previously, the heroes chased down the problematic 'bugs' (think of invisible, dimensional critters with 5d6 Unluck area effect, usable as attack only on others, always on, with other dimensional powers - so to speak) and bashing them to 0 Body, all the while their powers are malfunctioning because of the bugs.

This time, the heroes will have to find only 3 bugs... which have decided to find supervillains. When the heroes find the bugs, the villains' powers will be temporarily enhanced to cause the heroes problems. One villain I've picked with be Armadillo but with +100 Stun and a higher SPD.

Finally settled on a second villain: Ogre. However, this time, he's highly intelligent with Mental Powers, speaking like a proper British man. That should throw them for a loop. Of course, after he's defeated, they'll be easily able to dispatch the bug, leaving ordinary Ogre to wonder what just happened.

9 hours ago, Tech said:

Finally settled on a second villain: Ogre. However, this time, he's highly intelligent with Mental Powers, speaking like a proper British man. That should throw them for a loop. Of course, after he's defeated, they'll be easily able to dispatch the bug, leaving ordinary Ogre to wonder what just happened.

If you’re looking at classic villains, Green Dragon might be a good choice to round things out.