Strange Question about Multipowers?

wkershner

I have a character... who has yet to have a game, but who I suspect will be an utter headache when it comes to experience points.

http://www.aeonsgate.com/wolfsden/cotw/rachel.html

She has multiform, which in and of itself creates a headache for xp... but here is my quandry:

What do I do about buying off disadvantages from the multiform?

The book seems to explain how to improve a multiform in terms of powers, (put points into the multiform that the true form bought... ) but do I then have to spend point again in the secod form itself? And same question (only question) with disadvantages...

Say I wanted to buy down my Berserk... would I spend the points to change the mutliform by that much, and THEN the points to buy down the Berserk, or would I spend the number of points it cost to buy down the berserk raw, as part of the true form, then buy it down on the form that has it..... or can you just not touch disadvantages in multiforms, once they are there, they are there for life?

I want to figure this out now so that I am not a headache and a half for whatever GM I eventual get.... although as you can probably guess, I can be a headache and a half in many other ways.

Since Multiform characters are bought using Total Points, all you have to do is remove the required Disadvantage from the character sheet and place that point total with Experience. For example:

DF: Yellow (Concealable), 10 points, can be replaced with Experience, 10 points, once the character learns how to stop being yellow.

This should be done through role-playing and character development if the Multiform's point totals have not changed between the two version. So the Multiform character might still only have 350 points (and thus not affecting his total value), but only 140 of them are now from Disads. The other 10 come from "free" Experience that the GM has given the character due to character development.