Which character would YOU publish?

Agent 537

Everyone here surely has lots of their own characters that they've made over the course of years (decades?). Which of your 'homemade' characters would you like to see published someday, regardless of genre? Character sheets aren't necessary; just tell us a bit about them and what makes them stand out for you.

Since characters, IMO, do not exist in a vaccuum, I would publish enough of Neil's Red Dragon Universe to have it make sense. There are many great characters, PCs and NPCs alike.

My main character is Vector, teke. Who's history is so long and convoluted now, I'm not sure I can sum him up easily. He has made mistakes, sacrificed much, lost and won... and is such a vibrant, deep character to me. I can put on "Vector" like putting on a shirt. But he isn't me. He is definitely his own entity.

Originally posted by Storn

My main character is Vector, teke. Who's history is so long and convoluted now, I'm not sure I can sum him up easily. He has made mistakes, sacrificed much, lost and won... and is such a vibrant, deep character to me. I can put on "Vector" like putting on a shirt. But he isn't me. He is definitely his own entity.

My own primary character, Ghost Archer, has over a thousand of pages of stories already on paper, including the better part of a full length novel. How can you reduce that to anything I could write here? Even his parents have hundreds of pages of information already written.

Why would I love to see him published? Because he is a living developing being, all be it imaginary, with a rich history. He is not perfect but he believes in what he does and tries to make the world a better place for everyone. He is cold and heartless but also a warm and loving father and true friend. He has seen and done much but still has so much to look forward to and so much left to see. He doesn't count the number of enemies he's fought but the number of friends he's made. He doesn't remember all the battles but rather he remembers the yesterday's sunrise. I'd like to see him published because he is a labor of love and imagination and a tribute to all the other players that he's interacted with. Through him they are not forgotten.

Originally posted by Ghost Archer

My own primary character, Ghost Archer, has over a thousand of pages of stories already on paper, including the better part of a full length novel. How can you reduce that to anything I could write here? Even his parents have hundreds of pages of information already written.

Let me guess... you are really Robert Jordan in disguise? :)

Hmm I actually have a campaign I would love to get published, based off my longest running and most successful Champions game, went about three years and was based losely on the old Hero Alliance comics. Unfortunately at least two characters are versions of pre-existing IP characters so it would never happen.