Wings of the Valkyrie on ebay

tenebre

I'm not sure if I would call the module lame. It did have its issues, but the concept was a good one. It was however one of the few that required a hugh amount of back work before you can GM it. One of the main reasons, I never ran it was the Alternate future part required a bunch of work. While you could have cheated and just had the players stay the same, it was more interesting if they actually were different. This meant that I would have had to modify each of the Characters myself before play.

Of coures now there is a completely different reason for not running the module, most of the villains would require a bunch of rework, as many if not all of them were suppose to be children during the 40's.

Still as far as time travel and alternate histories goes, I don't think it was as bad as some people think. I don't think it was as great as some people think either.

I think I kinda agree with StarCorp. I got it on eBay in the last month after waiting for a good price for about 3 months. I was kinda disappointed...here is my 10 second take on it...I'll try not to spoil it...this is IMHO... ;)

Liked

* I liked the plot flowchart. I thought all modules should have something like that. It really helps the GM keep track of things. My only suggestion would be to include page numbers in the chart. As I recall it does not have them.

* The "big decision" at the end of the story is really severe. My current campaign is "adult" but not "graphic novel style". My players are really great...I'm spoiled this way...and I know this dilemma would keep them talking for a while. The PC would likely be split right down the center. :)

Disliked

* Except for the main conspirators the rest of the villains are incredibly shallow and frankly useless. They are really underdeveloped in both game terms and story support.

* The "big decision" at the end of the story could potentially destroy a GM's world. If the players choose one of the outcomes the world is completely altered. It would play hec on everything the GM has setup...some GM might like this...personally I don't... :confused:

That's what I can remember about it from work...