(In Character) The Q.U.A.R.K. Column

QUARK

Originally posted by Gary

Dear Quark,

I'm afraid that villainsupply.com has run out of zombification kits and other goodies. It seems that a certain Bookworm has cleaned out the supply.

Are there any alternate sources of supply? Or should I Krush Bookworm first before I move against the Vanguard Base?

Kosmic Krusher

Dear Kosmic Krusher,

If it's a new source of villain supplies you're looking for Uncle Lou has recently started a little side business that might interest you. He tells me he can get you virtualy anything your villainous heart desires...for a price.

Bad Probability,

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nightfire

Feh that's what the heroes want you to do, None can stop me so they set rivals on me, how about I sell you some zombification at 10% above list price, it'll still be cheaper than trying to break down my impenetrable doors, and then thinking you can hit the Vanguard Base afterwards. Krusher dear, I do offer courses on how to avoid falling for Heroic ploys.

Bookworm

Bookworm,

Don't be too sure about your impenetrable doors. Being a Supreme Genius , I have developed many advanced weapons. In fact my latest weapon, Project 792 PTS, has great promise in dealing with any fortifications.

However, being a magnanimous villain, I will offer to let you join in on the attack on Vanguard Base. Once the good guys are dealt with, there's plenty of loot and power for the both of us.

Kosmic Krusher

Originally posted by QUARK

Dear Kosmic Krusher,

If it's a new source of villain supplies you're looking for Uncle Lou has recently started a little side business that might interest you. He tells me he can get you virtualy anything your villainous heart desires...for a price.

Bad Probability,

Dear Quark,

If the 'price' is what I think it is, Uncle Lou should beware that approximately 77% of mine is accounted for already.

However, I will definitely keep him in mind.

Kosmic Krusher

If I may be so bold for asking

Which Vanguard Base will you be attacking?

1) The Chicago Base

2) The Sacremento California Base

3) The Cape Fear base

4) The French Base

5) The South African base

6) The Melbourne Australia base

7) The Hong Kong Base

8) The Avalon Spacestation Base

I was just wondering, so I can make sure I am at the appropriate one.

Re: If I may be so bold for asking

Originally posted by Patriot

Which Vanguard Base will you be attacking?

1) The Chicago Base

2) The Sacremento California Base

3) The Cape Fear base

4) The French Base

5) The South African base

6) The Melbourne Australia base

7) The Hong Kong Base

8) The Avalon Spacestation Base

I was just wondering, so I can make sure I am at the appropriate one.

What are you, a McDonalds franchise??? :rolleyes::mad::(

Anyway, I intend to attack the French one. That way, nobody will care and no reinforcements will arrive. :D

I'll also be sending dozens of zombies and robots as distractions against the other bases. If Bookworm agrees to join, there will be 2 real attacks.

$@%#$% 25 point 'must reveal plots' psych lim!!! :mad::D :D

Kosmic Krusher

Re: OK

NO, we are not a MickyDs franchise the Teams been around for 12 years.....

Didnt really Like the French base anyway, but I think they could hold you...

dozens of zombies...(giggle) Base security is real tough.

Any last words?

These are special zombies. They aren't your typical 2 HD D&D zombies... ;)

Dear Quark,

My twin brother and I are having a crisis. Try as we might, we simply cannot determine which of us is the evil twin. We have both finished our education at Super Genius University, and are eager to start our careers, but in what? all of our twin friends have figured out which was the evil one in high school, are we just late bloomers? We can't even seem to grow a proper goatee! Is it possible that neither of us are evil?

Thank you,

Apollo and Stavros Highlord

Originally posted by dbsousa

Dear Quark,

My twin brother and I are having a crisis. Try as we might, we simply cannot determine which of us is the evil twin. We have both finished our education at Super Genius University, and are eager to start our careers, but in what? all of our twin friends have figured out which was the evil one in high school, are we just late bloomers? We can't even seem to grow a proper goatee! Is it possible that neither of us are evil?

Thank you,

Apollo and Stavros Highlord

Dear Highlord Brothers,

Being the evil brother of QUACK, I fully empathize with your situation. Personally, I say why get bogged down with who's the good twin and who's the evil twin when you can BOTH be evil (it's a shame QUACK wouldn't hear me out on that point, I believe we would have made a great team). What the Hell, it worked for Tomax and Xamot.

Bad Probability,

Dear Quark,

Apparently, I have a bad habit that I must broadcast all my villainous intentions to the heroes. I know that I am not alone in having this affliction. Many of my fellow world conquering evil mastermind and supreme genius colleagues have this same problem.

What is a suave Supergenius as magnificent, humble, and modest as myself to do?

Kosmic Krusher

PS Patriot, the attack on the French base starts in a week. ;)

Dear Quark,

Apparently, I have a bad habit that I must broadcast all my villainous intentions to the heroes. I know that I am not alone in having this affliction. Many of my fellow world conquering evil mastermind and supreme genius colleagues have this same problem.

What is a suave Supergenius as magnificent, humble, and modest as myself to do?

Kosmic Krusher

PS Patriot, the attack on the French base starts in a week. ;)

Dear Kosmic Krusher,

If you always feel the urge to anounce something during a fight, anounce the exact opposite of what you're really going to do. Better still, instead of anouncing what you're going to do next, start reading your laundry list or shopping list out loud during the fight.

Bad Probability,

Dear Kosmic Krusher,

If you always feel the urge to anounce something during a fight, anounce the exact opposite of what you're really going to do. Better still, instead of anouncing what you're going to do next, start reading your laundry list or shopping list out loud during the fight.

Bad Probability,

I tried that last one, but it just didn't work. Then again, my shopping list read:

One (1) nuclear device

One (1) map of the New York subway systems, with a station near Times Square marked with a big red "X"

Somehow the heroes were still able to stop me.

Dear Kosmic Krusher,

Bad Probability,

Dear Quark,

I have been informed by the Very Important League of Looters, Anarchists, and Insufferable Ninjas (V.I.L.L.A.I.N), and the Grand Awesome National Genius Super Team of Evil Rogues (G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R) Local 666 that this solution is unacceptable. Apparently, all evil geniuses subject to VILLAIN and GANGSTER must have a fatal flaw. If I tried to circumvent the bylaws, I'm liable to receive an annoying cowardly advisor who gives bad advice, hinders all my efforts, sabotages my plans, appears all the time, and who I must strangely tolerate and not incinerate within minutes. (25 point DNPC ;) )

I must find another solution.

Kosmic Krusher

PS VILLAIN and GANGSTER have informed me that they intend to conduct an audit of your activities. Apparently, they feel you've been violating a few bylaws as well. :P

I love fatal flaws!!!

Active base security.....245,000$ on debit card

Heroes with scads of teamwork....500,000$ on debit card

6 other fully staffed bases on alert.....3,500,000$ on debit card

Knowing your opponents plan....PRICELESS!!!

:) :) :)

;)

This is gonna be a Kakewalk

Dear Quark,

I have been informed by the Very Important League of Looters, Anarchists, and Insufferable Ninjas (V.I.L.L.A.I.N), and the Grand Awesome National Genius Super Team of Evil Rogues (G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R) Local 666 that this solution is unacceptable. Apparently, all evil geniuses subject to VILLAIN and GANGSTER must have a fatal flaw. If I tried to circumvent the bylaws, I'm liable to receive an annoying cowardly advisor who gives bad advice, hinders all my efforts, sabotages my plans, appears all the time, and who I must strangely tolerate and not incinerate within minutes. (25 point DNPC ;) )

I must find another solution.

Kosmic Krusher

PS VILLAIN and GANGSTER have informed me that they intend to conduct an audit of your activities. Apparently, they feel you've been violating a few bylaws as well. :P

Dear Kosmic Krusher,

Bylaws like those you mentioned are precisely the reason I'm not and never have been a member of VILLAIN or GANGSTER. I only answer to Lou C. Furr ("Uncle Lou") and if either organization causes me any trouble they will literally have HELL to pay.

Bad Probability,

Hmmm....

Dear QUARK,

My husband and I were married just before his work permit expired and he had to return to his layer of Hell but I forgot which one it is. Has your uncle Lou seen my husband? Tall, red skin, tail, cloven hooves? I thought that perhaps the marriage would allow us to remain together and am fighting this deportation. When we are successful I will need to contact him.

We'll see how stong their morale is when we steal all the cigarettes and hold the almighty Jerry Lewis hostage!!!

Mightybec

We will still have more paid holidays and nude beaches than you, MightyBec. Suffer.

Mayday, heroine of France

(http://www.geocities.com/cyn_starwars/bio/Mayday.htm)

Re: Hmmm....

Originally posted by Mayday

Dear QUARK,

My husband and I were married just before his work permit expired and he had to return to his layer of Hell but I forgot which one it is. Has your uncle Lou seen my husband? Tall, red skin, tail, cloven hooves? I thought that perhaps the marriage would allow us to remain together and am fighting this deportation. When we are successful I will need to contact him.

We will still have more paid holidays and nude beaches than you, MightyBec. Suffer.

Mayday, heroine of France

(http://www.geocities.com/cyn_starwars/bio/Mayday.htm)

Dear Mayday,

Uncle Lou could be persauded to help you and your husband with this "imagration issue" if you agree to do a favor for him in exchange. As for what precisely that favor will be, you'll just have to negotiate that with him.

Bad Probability,

• 2 weeks later...

Some attack

Hey Kosmic Krusher,

You must have a lot of french on that force you used to attack with...Our butler scared them away.

A hot lady in a Fitted tux....Have to hire more like her

(ok, forget the fact she makes it feel like hell-fire is welling up in your soul).

Gonna try again?

Bookworm,

Don't be too sure about your impenetrable doors. Being a Supreme Genius , I have developed many advanced weapons. In fact my latest weapon, Project 792 PTS, has great promise in dealing with any fortifications.

However, being a magnanimous villain, I will offer to let you join in on the attack on Vanguard Base. Once the good guys are dealt with, there's plenty of loot and power for the both of us.

Kosmic Krusher

Project 792 PTS, hmm seems my daddy made that way back in the 20th century.

Sorry Krusher, luv I just got back from Venice where some so-called heroic genius just destroyed an ancient library falling for the lamest of traps. My dog could have disarmed what she fell for. Could we hit some other base besides France, I want a real challenge.

Hugs,

Bookworm

Re: Some attack

Hey Kosmic Krusher,

You must have a lot of french on that force you used to attack with...Our butler scared them away.

A hot lady in a Fitted tux....Have to hire more like her

(ok, forget the fact she makes it feel like hell-fire is welling up in your soul).

Gonna try again?

Yeah, Jenna told me that your butler was pretty scary. She described him as an old man with rotten teeth who probably hadn't bathed in a decade. Even the zombies smelled better than him. He was leering at her and touching her inappropriately. She smacked him a couple of times, but he seemed to enjoy it a lot and started playing with himself. Jenna got massively creeped out at that point and left. I don't blame her.

Jenna's still in the shower as I type this. I'm going to have to have a long talk with her.

Your bases are better defended than I thought. :eek:

Kosmic Krusher

Originally posted by Nightfire

Project 792 PTS, hmm seems my daddy made that way back in the 20th century.

Sorry Krusher, luv I just got back from Venice where some so-called heroic genius just destroyed an ancient library falling for the lamest of traps. My dog could have disarmed what she fell for. Could we hit some other base besides France, I want a real challenge.

Hugs,

Bookworm

Yeah, a nice piece of work by your daddy. I've made a few custom modifications. ;)

I agree, the French base isn't one I want to attack again anytime soon. :eek::(:eek:

Kosmic Krusher

Ex-Hero seeking direction

Dear QUARK

I am having something of a dilemma: A few years back I started my career as a Hero. You may remember some of my exploits in the Pacific Rim theatre, and that messy business involving the orbital war for Earth's magnetic field. Without meaning to trumpet myself too loudly, I did manage to kick a few world-conquerering schemes drummed up by so called geniuses.

However, a few months back I got possessed by one your villainous comrades. Nice chap by the name of Parasite. Sadly his possession went a bit awry, and resulted in me going on a murderous rampage up the Eastern Seaboard of the United States for a few months. Many innocent people died, as well as some heroes and villains.

Since the rampage, my old friends don't want to associate with me. In fact, many of them consider me no better than you murderous scum.

Anyway, to the point, I'm seeking some way of drowning the gnawing guilt that sits in my soul. Since I've noticed that you villainous types rarely seem to have attacks of conscience, I'm wondering if the villain route would be the way to go for a cure?

So, if anyone out there is in need of a helper who can fly faster than fighter jets, and can channel the inferno of the sun in order to slag aircraft carriers and small towns, please contact me.

Seraphim