New Star Hero Site

Aroooo

Originally posted by The Horror

Great site!

Question: The linked 40k site lists armour as having a DEF value. What version of Hero was this from?

The Horror

Don't know. Someone mentioned the link on this site recently, so I just included it. I think its 4th edition. But I have to agree with nolgroth's opinion on this one.

Aroooo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aroooo

My DSL line went down for a bit. I've been working with my provider, and we can't find a problem yet. But I noticed the other day that a squirel was climbing up my neighbor's house, next to their phone lines, so I would not be surprised if thats the source of my problem :)

You can never tell what those little guys are up to -- it could be part of a plan for early world dominance! ;)

Originally posted by BobGreenwade

You can never tell what those little guys are up to -- it could be part of a plan for early world dominance! ;)

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. They are probably getting back at me for my dog chasing them around the yard... (like the dog thinks she could actually catch them)

On another note, your IPP finally delivered a bounce message on your subscription email. I'm working with them to get my email server opened back up to them.

Aroooo

Originally posted by BobGreenwade

Just bumping the thread up so people will know it's there.

Oh, there is one thing... has Ben been notified of this, for purposes of having it put into the Hero Links section? :D

No, not yet. I wanted to make sure it turned into a viable site before I asked. Since it seems to be taking off, I'll send him an email.

Aroooo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: New Star Hero Site

You know, I missed your post the first time around, or I would have said something sooner. Thanks! It was, after all, your original idea :)

Aroooo

Thanks and you're welcome Aroooo...

Let me know if you need any other good ideas (Ideas I've got plenty of, it's the getting them built I have trouble executing).

Thanks and you're welcome Aroooo...

Let me know if you need any other good ideas (Ideas I've got plenty of, it's the getting them built I have trouble executing).

:) I know just how that goes. Anytime you want to dump an idea on me, email me or post it here (and/or over in the starherofandom forums).

Aroooo

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Starherofandom.com isp change

Just an FYI in case anyone has been trying to look over the last 24 hours. I had to do an unscheduled ISP change yesterday because my DSL line crashed again. The move was going to happen this weekend, but my old DSL provider couldn't get their wheels moving fast enough so I did the change yesterday afternoon. DNS servers should be updating soon. Sorry for the lack of notice.

Aroooo

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent timing on your bump of the thread. the fantasy hero game I've been playing in for years hit a "pause point" on saturday. After bouncing around ideas I got nominated to run Star Hero - Terran Empires 2635. The starhero site looks like it will be Very useful in the next few weeks as I get this thing spun up to speed. Thanks!

Regrettably you are not cleared for that information citizen.

oops. wrong science fiction game :)

I still need to finish re-reading through TE. I more or less read bits and pieces when it came out and then shelved it until I had "time" It will probably be a few weeks before I get this thing rolling.

I just skimmed the posts on Arooo's site and I know where to go if I need an alien in a hurry.