Sid & Marty Kroft Hero

Tclynch

I just realized the other night the rats uniform on bugaloos is a SS uniform. Or at least look pretty close to Axis dress.

and a lot of S&MK stuff can be used...Land of the Lost for a nice Pulp game (yes the original, the new one stunk)..Wonder Bug...Lost Saucer...Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (the Queens of Foci)

Ok, bit tounge in cheek but oh well.

Land of the Lost!

Originally posted by ChaosDrgn

and a lot of S&MK stuff can be used...Land of the Lost for a nice Pulp game (yes the original, the new one stunk)..

Oh yeah! LotL totally ruled. I was in the minority of fans who never learned more than a few words of Pakuni, and I do wish they'd do a remake in the spirit of the original... I'd never considered the idea of using it for a game world. Wow, if DOJ ever gets to start doing licensed games this would be at the top of my wish list. :D

OK, now that you've brought this one up, I'm going to have to start in on some web-surfing for informative fan sites....

Re: Sid & Marty Kroft Hero

Originally posted by Tclynch

Hummm...immagine. H.R Puffnstuff as the group's supporter fighting Witchy Poo and her minions...yeah, I can dig it...:-)

Now my head is full of "What If..?"-type stories and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

"What if The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was comprised of 70's Saturday Morning TV characters instead of Victorian novel characters."

"H.R. Pufnstuf, you will lead a team like no other..."

Re: Re: Sid & Marty Kroft Hero

Originally posted by bcholmes

Now my head is full of "What If..?"-type stories and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

"What if The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was comprised of 70's Saturday Morning TV characters instead of Victorian novel characters."

"H.R. Pufnstuf, you will lead a team like no other..."

Yeh, but they'll change it all around for the movie. The flute will know martial arts or be a vampire or something.

Re: Re: Re: Sid & Marty Kroft Hero

Originally posted by Blue

Yeh, but they'll change it all around for the movie. The flute will know martial arts or be a vampire or something.

A martial artist flute practices... Kung Flute??! It flies through the air like a boomarang, whacking the bad guys.

A vampiric flute is more feasible. It drains the life energy of whomever plays it, while making them obsessed with playing it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sid & Marty Kroft Hero

Originally posted by tkdguy

A martial artist flute practices... Kung Flute??! It flies through the air like a boomarang, whacking the bad guys.

A vampiric flute is more feasible. It drains the life energy of whomever plays it, while making them obsessed with playing it.

Don't play with your flute. You'll go blind!!! :eek:

• 1 month later...