Superhero Images

schir1964

On tech tv the had as a free file for the day a program that does most of the same functions as Photo Shop. The program is called GIMP and it works pretty well. Now I'm not artistic but I've been playing around with the program using some of the Hero drawings as practice. I would give it a try. Hey its free.

Here is the weblink of where to download the program.

http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/

Matthew

Originally posted by RavensPath

On tech tv the had as a free file for the day a program that does most of the same functions as Photo Shop. The program is called GIMP and it works pretty well. Now I'm not artistic but I've been playing around with the program using some of the Hero drawings as practice. I would give it a try. Hey its free.

Here is the weblink of where to download the program.

You might want to check out the main page at http://www.gimp.org

You can then get a closer download site.

It's my main graphics editor of choice. :D

Wow!

Originally posted by Blue

Not familiar with that program. (I use Corel Photopaint.)

Speaking of which, I guess I had one more in me for now...

Wow, Blue! Your Astrowalk character is awesome! personally, I'm not a big fan of all the neon colors, but they really look great on this one! And that pose is excellent, too!

Nice job!

Mags

(Makes me want to start drawing some more...)

WOW

WOW Guys you all have been busy while I was a way. I lost my connection for a bit there, and then BLAM Blue has an explosion of artistic inspiration(Great stuff, Blue wish I was as prolific), and then Mangog, colors his stuff (GREAT as always) and we start talking about what software to use coloring. I use Photoshop myself, and have heard good things about Gimp.

Everyone keep up the good work! :D

As for me... I've gotten my lazy butt back to the drawing pad, and did a NPC that needed an original drawing for over a year. Blue Fury is AvantGuard's Martial Artist, She relies mostly on her DCV in combat, and keeps her opponents busy as she whittles them down with a lower dice attack (although it is AP) Blue (as she's called by the team) is Thrash's GF, and the two just had twins together.

I modeled her costume off a look that Electra had around the time the Daredevil movie came out, and took the pose from a piece Storn did for the 4th ed 'Watchers of the Dragon' book.

Hope you like it.

attachment.php?s=&postid=180219

WC

Originally posted by death tribble

Congratulations to Mangog for taking the worst art in a Champions scenario and turning it into something wonderful.

Coral, Moray and Orca are wonderful.

Yes, and so were Mako, Man of War, Barnacle, and Porpoise. (Did I miss any Aquans?) Any chance we could see Anemone, a colored Barnacle, and Nereid?

Oooh cool! I wonder what type of powers Anemone has? Does she control underwater plants? I could see it now... entangles by plant tentacles- some of which could be NND poison. Or a CE (cloud of algea) that obscures vision and maybe hearing. How about spatial awareness?

Or is she really an anemone that can change form and coloring so that she only looks human? Shapechanges into any undersea plant... attacks by stealth and/or surprise. Wicked!

Mags

Just for giggles...

Here are a few pics from a somewhat obscure card game called "Super Deck" (I kid you not), a Super Hero Trading Card Game from Card Sharks Inc. that arrived on the scene shortly after Magic the Gathering did. The game is easy to learn and plays quickly, but I grew bored of it pretty fast. Even so, some of the artwork is nifty and I thought I'd share.

attachment.php?s=&postid=181330

I did not draw or color these pics, by the way.

Enjoy,

Mags