Superhero Images

schir1964

Very Hugo Strange

Interesting. I keep getting Professor X references. Strange works better though

Juan Paolo just sent me another commission he finished for me. This is Kamapua'a, a Hawaiian deity. I love adapting lesser known gods into supers. I feel Celtic, Egyptian, Greek and Norse have been done to death.

This guy has a cool back story, one of adventure, love and sorrow. Perfect fodder for a super, right?

Here is a site that tells his story. This is what sold me on him being an interesting character 

urbwar_kamapua%2B.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mink: a superhero with a male and female form. Mink's origin is largely unknown. S/He appeared on the west coast scene a few years ago and has taken both the hero and the fashion world by storm, becoming one of the top metahuman models in the world. Aside from heroics, Mink tries to better the world through charity, backing many foundations and donating his/her time to beneficial works. 

28754306295_9c09ebc0b0_b.jpg[/url]Minks by nexus66620042000, on Flickr

Iron Maus: Armored political statement. Despite his comedic appearance, Iron Maus is quite serious in his war against corporate dominance and its stranglehold on many endeavors especially the creative fields. And his (Iron Maus is presumed male but no one has seen his true appearance). armor is no joke either and is easily a match for some of the most formidable high tech battlesuits available. 

28562147290_09ea979a88_b.jpg

Whiz Kid: Hyper kinetic thief and prankster, Whiz Kid seems to dance back and fourth across the hero/villain line as quickly as he does everything else. And for the same reason: lulz. This poster boy for reckless irresponsible youth is up for almost anything to slake his thirst for thrills and amusement. He's not violent, however, and doesn't try to kill or greatly injure his opponents (or the authorities) instead using his speed, agility and wicked but childish sense of humor to escape, evade and harass them instead. His juvenile attitude is understandable as Whiz Kids is actually 11 yrs old. His hyped up metabolism has him the build and development of a boy several years older.  Whiz kid is a frequent friendly rival/partner of the young Speedster heroine Velocity. To be clear, she is NOT his girlfriend. She is his friend who is a girl. 

28860376945_5959c7f21a_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Iron Maus: Armored political statement, in spite of his comedic appearance "Iron Maus" is quite serious in his war against corporate dominance and its stranglehold on many endeavors especially the creative fields. His (Iron Maus is presumed male but no one has seen his true appearance). armor is no joke either and is easily a match for some of the most formidable high tech battlesuits available. 

28562147290_09ea979a88_b.jpg

One of Disney Infinity's more overlooked characters.