Superhero Images

schir1964

Re: Superhero Images

Does anything need to be changed?

- Christopher Mullins

The skin color could be just a tad darker. Other than that, great job I'd forgotten about the details of the boots and chest pieces, but you got them both right. You must be rolling 1's on PER rolls.

The skin color could be just a tad darker. Other than that' date=' great job I'd forgotten about the details of the boots and chest pieces, but you got them both right. You must be rolling 1's on PER rolls.[/quote']

Okay. I'll make the final adjustments and post again.

Also, did you want the PSD file? I could send it to you if you want. Just email me at schir1964 @ netzero.com address.

- Christopher Mullins

Nice work. Is the headless fellow the Green Knight?

I also agree: fabulous art. Whether headless or not, the picture appears as if it isn't finished. You might want to either add a head or add a few lines to finish the headlessness aspect.

Re: Lancer (Version 1)

Lancer

Drawn by Werehawk

Colorized by Christopher Mullins

Werehawk, what colors did you have envisioned for Lancer?

She wears the Sacramento Kings colors. Predominantly black with white glove and boots. Her left arm armour and striping is metallic silver. Most of her top is a light to medium purple. Her neck is bare as is her forehead. The mask is black. Her hair is a dirty brown. The lance is various mettalic colors.

Love what you did to the background. Reminds me of pictures of the Smokies at dawn. Very well done indeed

Lancer 2

Drawn by Werehawk

What do you think Werehawk?

Do I need to change anything?

Also, concerning the background hills, you're the one that did the hard work Werehawk. The strokes and shading that you did made it easy to colorize it with Photoshop using a single function and couple of clicks.

Oh yeah, anyone who likes my first version had better yank it down soon. Once I'm done fixing it for Werehawk, it's going to be removed.

Lancer 2

Drawn by Werehawk

What do you think Werehawk?

Do I need to change anything?

Her unarmoured arm is black as is her side opposite from the metal trim. Her glove holding the lance is metallic as well. the purple needs to be lightened a bit.

Also, concerning the background hills, you're the one that did the hard work Werehawk. The strokes and shading that you did made it easy to colorize it with Photoshop using a single function and couple of clicks.

For somebody who claims to have little formal art training, your grasp of atmospheric perspective is very good.

Her unarmoured arm is black as is her side opposite from the metal trim. Her glove holding the lance is metallic as well. the purple needs to be lightened a bit.

I'll make the changes and have Version 3 up tonight.

For somebody who claims to have little formal art training' date=' your grasp of atmospheric perspective is very good.[/quote']

Well, actually, no art training at all. But I do try to color things in a manner that reflects pictures that I've taken and other artwork I've seen. Didn't realize that it was such a hard thing to accomplish.

- Christopher Mullins